Premier League Thread 2017/18 v21: No Welching Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random guy at top of FF who hasn't made a change yet is on 79 points

giphy.gif
Bould looks rough

sky are pricing me out lel
you would pay £20 to watch a stream of Demi Lovato taking a dump, but won't find a free stream to watch your team on

I can make a quick fred if ya'll want?
Make sure the OP includes a warning to fantasy managers that if they refuse to announce their teams on Sherdog, they will be banned from the SDL. :mad:

you would pay £20 to watch a stream of Demi Lovato taking a dump, but won't find a free stream to watch your team on

fucking lol

true tbh

Gotta say so far Maureen gets an A+ on subs this season. Shaky 2nd half but it seemed like they had a little more control when Herrera came in, not solely saying it was his doing but another midfielder helped, and it actually pushed Fellaini forward more which lead to the second goal. Lingard was lively (given how bad the attack was) and Tony always has a good moment or two. I love both but I'd rather start him over Rashford, but regardless whichever doesn't start usually tends to rip apart a tired defense

Nothing as impressive as the Nick Powell sub by LVGenius in the dying moments of getting eliminated from CL but he's on his way

we need a replay of Tony Martial's skill move on the penatly

Gotta say so far Maureen gets an A+ on subs this season. Shaky 2nd half but it seemed like they had a little more control when Herrera came in, not solely saying it was his doing but another midfielder helped, and it actually pushed Fellaini forward more which lead to the second goal. Lingard was lively (given how bad the attack was) and Tony always has a good moment or two. I love both but I'd rather start him over Rashford, but regardless whichever doesn't start usually tends to rip apart a tired defense

Nothing as impressive as the Nick Powell sub by LVGenius in the dying moments of getting eliminated from CL but he's on his way

Seems Martial and Rashford are not gonna get any minutes at #9......again.

Lukaku's a tap-in merchant. Zlatan's still far better.

De Gea has legit been outfuckingstanding so far this season.

@Dr J

Would you like to live like Zlatan Ibrahimovich? Flamboyant football star's £32,000-a-week six-bedroom home with bar, games room and wine cellar goes up for sale

The six-bed, six-bath home located in Cheshire was put up for sale for a reported price tag of £5million over the summer after previous occupant Zlatan Ibrahimovich was released by Man U. The striker is now back in the fold after being offered a contract extension, but the property remains on the market. It includes a bar area (bottom right) and games room complete with pool and table tennis tables (bottom left), as well as a large kitchen-dining area (top right) and plenty of living space (top left). Zlatan, 35, is on the verge of returning for United having spent the last five months recovering from a knee injury.

put in a bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back