Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
interdasting.

did you hurt your arms/shoulders in a fapping accident or?

Nah, just on the mend. Started posting here when I was pretty much bed-ridden. Ended up staying. Prem fred bless. Just eating well, getting plenty of fresh air and doing recommended exercise to build my strength up.

I'm gonna be a monster in the gym once I'm right.

<{JustBleed}>

Nah, just on the mend. Started posting here when I was pretty much bed-ridden. Ended up staying. Prem fred bless. Just eating well, getting plenty of fresh air and doing recommended exercise to build my strength up.

I'm gonna be a monster in the gym once I'm right.

<{JustBleed}>

Respect playa, I admire your elite mentality. Prem Fred brings out the boist in all of us, imo.

apart from drogo

:(

but then again, he still rolls around from time to time

Respect playa, I admire your elite mentality. Prem Fred brings out the boist in all of us, imo.

Yeh man I'm beastin' 25/8 through the yoga positions. Almost managed 3k run without stopping yesterday too. Doesn't sound great but it's a huge improvement.

Yeh man I'm beastin' 25/8 through the yoga positions. Almost managed 3k run without stopping yesterday too. Doesn't sound great but it's a huge improvement.
you kidding? 3k is a ton!

Be proud lol.

@Tules

In a Dortmund forum they are crying right now because two guys want a black CDM lmao

Chef Ramsay is out here making real life krabby patties >>

Would've made it if I chose a route without so many stairs tbf

yeah just go again innit

you'll have runs where you do way better than you thought you'd do, and shit runs where you gas easily.

it happens.

any running is better than doing fuck all

@Tules

In a Dortmund forum they are crying right now because two guys want a black CDM lmao

1545242_1_0de15d311d2f0038c4f794f7e6190c45.jpg

yeah just go again innit

you'll have runs where you do way better than you thought you'd do, and shit runs where you gas easily.

it happens.

any running is better than doing fuck all

I think I was built more for long distance. Doubt my time for the 100m would be under 30 seconds right now haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back