Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my fwds on the scoresheet, nice

Big Rom Lukakooozzz

2-0 Barca

I'm loving this pressing.

it's called valium in the States

basically calms you down. shit works.

highly addictive
there a whole load of old ladies
who can't get off them
"oh, it helps me sleep"

yea they don't really prescribe it over here lol, and even when they do, they give you a low dose.

stingy cunts

it's like prescribing a bottle of gin

zara doesn't fit me
only have two items in XXL don't laugh

@Hatredcopter what type do you go for?

i used to have a type
but more importantly
manners maketh

tall
(arnie voice) athletic
not stupid

i tried stupid for a couple of years
it was fun
but i bore easily

i cant get anything from my doctors

then you get random cunts getting every expensive drug out there and sending it back home

i have friends who used to buy valium from india
not advocating it
but you don't need a prescription...

Captained Neymar in CL fantasy.

Have Pergba and didn't realize Lemar was injured for the match tomorrow though. So not all good.

the number of fucking daily pills my in-laws are on astounds me

they call 87 of the different US varieties of parkinsons "old age" back where i'm from

Our state has the worst prescription drug problem in the country.

My little brother, who was addicted to xanax, had about 6-7 dirty doctors at one time that would all prescribe him xanax. So he'd get about 360 bars a month lol

Lot of dirty doctors around here, really easy to find from what I understand.

I've never been into pills tho so I don't have that problem, but I did have a sleeping problem and all I basically needed to say was "I can't sleep" and my doctor gave me ambien which is one of the strongest sleeping drugs out there, take 2 of those things and fight the urge to sleep and you will trip balls and forget your whole night.

sash shops in

high-and-mighty-speciality-clothing-shop-for-larger-people-with-sale-DARK0B.jpg

Our state has the worst prescription drug problem in the country.

My little brother, who was addicted to xanax, had about 6-7 dirty doctors at one time that would all prescribe him xanax. So he'd get about 360 bars a month lol

Lot of dirty doctors around here, really easy to find from what I understand.

I've never been into pills tho so I don't have that problem, but I did have a sleeping problem and all I basically needed to say was "I can't sleep" and my doctor gave me ambien which is one of the strongest sleeping drugs out there, take 2 of those things and fight the urge to sleep and you will trip balls and forget your whole night.
yeah, florida's the "age wellness" state for sure. neigbouring states drug dealers all load up there

i have friends who used to buy valium from india
not advocating it
but you don't need a prescription...

nah i dont trust getting offshoot pills

dont know what the fuck goes in them

if I do take shit, I want it to be legit lol

yeah, florida's the "age wellness" state for sure. neigbouring states drug dealers all load up there
Yea, in High School, kids like to all bring over there parents and grandparents meds, mix them in a bowl and take stuff while blind folded so they don't know what they're getting fuck up on.

I know like 8-10 friends/acquaintances that have died from prescription overdoses, usually xanax and mixing it with alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back