Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back attitude!

Looks like TNA

<5>

get innnn

new album in november. omg.

@UltimateVictory this is Hullzee's fave pop punk band. Way better than Neck Deep imo

Mou-is-unsure.png

Spurs are my fav Prem team btw :D

Was really tough luck today. Some refs would have given a foul on the first Kane goal, waiving Pulisic's goal off was a tough call and the 2-2 by Auba was just a clearly wrong decision. Bürki looked derp on both goals, too.
Bosz still needs to adjust some things, either you play like that but do it absolutely perfectly (even then it is risky), or you take a little different approach in CL games like that. I love the style in general but sometimes less offense is more.

<{clintugh}>

Quiet in here.

Is it because the gooners spent all last season mocking United for Thursday night football, and now they are playing it themselves

Quiet in here.

Is it because the gooners spent all last season mocking United for Thursday night football, and now they are playing it themselves
we never once mocked them

slander imo

what about my FC Porto ? We played GREAT last night !!
<2>

wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

you ready to see Arsenal beat FC COLOGNE? The champions of Germany tonight?!?
We're all ready,and have our "Wenger In" flags,after The Arsenal thrash the 122nd ranked side in Europe

#gunnershavefoundtheirlevel.

at this team event, everythings gone smoothly so far except loads of people have turned up late

bollockings LOOM

lol Americans invented baseball. Not exactly a feat when it was based entirely around rounders, which is almost exactly the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back