Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace Frank Vincent

sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017.jpg
Iran is in mourning for the death of the shah.

@Rawex regarding Porto game i feel bad for both of us.
But you had good instincts on it, that matters. .. the rest i dont wanna talk about.

Buddy just sent me these. Haven't checked the stats, but unreal if accurate.

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more Champions League Knockout Stage Goals than anybody else in history, with 54. Leo Messi is next, with 40.

Cristiano Ronaldo has won the European Golden Shoe more times than any other player, with 4 (so far).

Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player to appear in more than one position in the UEFA Team of the Year.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player ever to have scored in every different minute of a football game.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player to win: League Title, Cup, Champions League, CWC, League POTY, Golden Boot & Ballon d'Or at two clubs.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the only player in the history to score more than 50 goals in six consecutive seasons.

Cristiano Ronaldo & Leo Messi have scored more Champions League hat-tricks (7 each) than every other team that has ever participated in it.

Cristiano Ronaldo's scored more Champions League goals (105) than 113 of the 135 teams who've played in the competition. He's catching them.

Manchester City have scored Champions League 81 goals since 2009.Cristiano Ronaldo has 90. <Lmaoo>

Cristiano Ronaldo scored more goals (11) in the 15/16 Champions League group stage than Liverpool have in the competition since 2009, w/ 10.
giphy.gif

Cristiano Ronaldo's been the Champions League top scorer in 5 successive seasons, & is the only player to score in 3 different Finals.

Ronaldo_Aco.jpg

@ISIS in blackface @Rawex
The GOAT

@cuntcrete ... she still cant dance for shit tho ...

came in here really quick to say that God is dead. I'm out for a bit

@frenzy you know theirs an idiot called freaky who i often mistake for you

that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back