Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs what!? Lol please.

That always bin the thing with BVB. Just bring it to them and they inevitably shit the bed and themselves. Flat footed. Tired. Intimidated and lacking in moral.

Happens all the time.

Hollow squad son.
Auba scored the 2-2 which was clearly no offside.

LOL at the rest coming from a fucking Spurs fan, what a joke.

DJl7uI9W4AUSn7F.jpg:large

<Fedor23>

Fuckin' 'ell, proper made me LOL. I know a few people that fit those descriptions.

Auba scored the 2-2 which was clearly no offside.

LOL at the rest coming from a fucking Spurs fan, what a joke.
We're a far superior side mate. You lot need a few years. Men against boys out there.

Assenal fans seem to be more classy than Spurs'

[omg1]

Always been the way, mate. Just consider how far up themselves they are,,,,, despite the fact that they've won fuck all in decades.

At least they back their team though.

Bosz needs to realise that you can't play that open and ultra-offensive in the CL, though.

This is not the EL in which you can reach the final playing shoot-outs.

Refs what!? Lol please.

That always bin the thing with BVB. Just bring it to them and they inevitably shit the bed and themselves. Flat footed. Tired. Intimidated and lacking in moral.

Happens all the time.

Hollow squad son.
Says a fan of the biggest bottlers in English football.

<36>{<jordan}

Watched my research teams dream match, Monaco/RBL. A thrilling 1-1 draw

What was Klopp mad about at the end? Lol he was in rustlemania

Appears Napoli have choked again, lost to Shakhtar

Aye. Unfortunate. Ahwell. Good game mate. Hard luck. I look forward to the second leg come the end of Nov at Westfalen.

Cheers lad.
Spurs are my fav Prem team btw :D

Was really tough luck today. Some refs would have given a foul on the first Kane goal, waiving Pulisic's goal off was a tough call and the 2-2 by Auba was just a clearly wrong decision. Bürki looked derp on both goals, too.
Bosz still needs to adjust some things, either you play like that but do it absolutely perfectly (even then it is risky), or you take a little different approach in CL games like that. I love the style in general but sometimes less offense is more.

Spurs are my fav Prem team btw :D

Was really tough luck today. Some refs would have given a foul on the first Kane goal, waiving Pulisic's goal off was a tough call and the 2-2 by Auba was just a clearly wrong decision. Bürki looked derp on both goals, too.
Bosz still needs to adjust some things, either you play like that but do it absolutely perfectly (even then it is risky), or you take a little different approach in CL games like that. I love the style in general but sometimes less offense is more.
Yeah. No doubt. Burki did drop the ball today(no pun) twice there. He had that 2nd Kane one, less the wee deflection it took.

And your bang on with what you saying about the strat Bosz brought.

Rest in peace Frank Vincent

sopranos22_season_6_2006-h_2017.jpg

Missed all the of the games today as I'm back at work, but...

Shakhtar beat Napoli 2-1
Leipzig drew with Monaco 1-1
Porto lost to Besiktas 1-3
Spurs beat Dortmund 3-1

{<doc}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back