Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. I need to stay away from the WR... Even when bored. Such a wide ranging bunch of turds in there.

See you there next week!!
I never go there. Its somewhat disheartening witnessing so many people f´cked in the head.
Most of them have such biased opinions based on prejudice instead of facts that it pains to watch&read.
Plus, they dont even have the slightest humility to admit they´re biased so its impossible to have a rational discussion.
But there is one dude "vivarevolution" which i like, he is cool and well informed.

Jones failed his B test <mma1><36>
he did ?
well thats a shame.
slinky_thumb_tumblr_lvfn1tMLKF1r6alqeo1_500.jpg

I never go there. Its somewhat disheartening witnessing so many people f´cked in the head.
Most of them have such biased opinions based on prejudice instead of facts that it pains to watch&read.
Plus, they dont even have the slightest humility to admit they´re biased so its impossible to have a rational discussion.
But there is one dude "vivarevolution" which i like, he is cool and well informed.

Yeah, open mindedness is seen as weakness these days. People have their side and if you don't agree fully with them, they see you as the opposition. I've debated online and been called a liberal cuck and an Alt righter in the same thread!!

Yeah, open mindedness is seen as weakness these days. People have their side and if you don't agree fully with them, they see you as the opposition. I've debated online and been called a liberal cuck and an Alt righter in the same thread!!

Suggests you're on the right track tbh. Both extremes just want to label every one else with some insult that means they don't have to listen to a word you say.

Suggests you're on the right track tbh. Both extremes just want to label every one else with some insult that means they don't have to listen to a word you say.

every day we move closer to this being reality:

Brexit: UK will 'soon regret' leaving EU argues Juncker

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41252653

fuck off you fucking shook cunt

It's gonna collapse without us.

Brexit means Brexit

Lots of company's are planning on moving their London offices to Dublin though. We're selling some Campus space for our client at work and Dublin commercial prices are exploding.

I know, its pathetic and sad really. People are so quick to categorize others just so they can feel confortable in their little bubble.
Its perhaps one of the main reasons why i fell its impossible for people to unite as one, instead of being co-responsible for the divide to conquer politic enforced to the people by the powers that be.

Lots of company's are planning on moving their London offices to Dublin though. We're selling some Campus space for our client at work and Dublin commercial prices are exploding.

who cares about Dublin

lol i dont think any of these people read the article
not like it would matter anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back