Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19: Woy Returns | CL Looms Edition

Is Roy Hodgson the right man for the job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys remmeber this guy from youtube?

timestamped. a bull fucked him up so badly he had to get his jaw operated on twice.

lmfao

Jesus. I need to stay away from the WR... Even when bored. Such a wide ranging bunch of turds in there.

See you there next week!!

Women's football in spain and france is a lot of fun to watch. The goalkeeping is just so bad though
There's a long proud history of womens football in England. A childhood friend of mine used to play for Doncaster Belles. She held her own against local lads a cpl years younger than her.

Even Mansfield Town has a womens team. Not everything should be judged on the bottom line. Football in the community dept's at a lot of pro Clubs have done a lot of good social work.

Grunge is not dead. The fannies try to dress and look like cavemen yet they have the finess to eat rice with a gentle little spoon. The fass must be eating rice & beans, somebody please tweet that fanny to eat rice and a steak with a knife and a spoon.
A fanny caveman thats what he is.
<escalate99>

Hey pussy

You still there?

I don't usually resort to insults, but some turds don't deserve a debate.

Calling man like Cee dubbs a beta too. I'm a 6ft 4 BOOIISST!

Last edited:
Holy fuck

<Moyes5><Moyes5><Moyes5>

6ft 3 1/2... I rounded up.

lol

Thread?

Titled something like "white teenagers try to hang 8 year old bi racial boy".

I initially posted "lynch" because that's what the vid said, but changed it. People were getting more rustled that the vid I posted was from TYT than what happened to the poor kid.

I don't usually resort to insults, but some turds don't deserve a debate.

Calling man like Cee dubbs a beta too. I'm a 6ft 4 BOOIISST!
Hahaha they are such fucking idiots, I don't go in there now.

Just heavies and trolling fan boys for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back