Premier League Thread 2017/18 v19 - Europa League Football is BACK This Week Edition

Who would you rather be in the Hullzee/Geazy relationship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the setting in which you say them to and who you say them to makes all the difference.
To an extent but there's no reason to call someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: regardless.

@Tules you have them on strings this morning pal

A Nordic blond white guy has no right to say the word at all, regardless of context.

No white person has the right to say it.

Whether it's in a racial manner or addressing one of your homies.

Plus when gaming, the best and most universal insult is "cunt". As 100's of 12 year olds can testify after playing Frenz on Overwatch

A Nordic blond white guy has no right to say the word at all, regardless of context.

Plus when gaming, the best and most universal insult is "cunt". As 100's of 12 year olds can testify after playing Frenz on Overwatch
I have never in my life said that word when gaming no matter how angry I've been. Racists apologising for this guy make me sick

Wait, this guy made millions and became a celebrity by playing video games on youtube? What a fucking world. That's more insulting than using a racial slur, to me.

I have never in my life said that word when gaming no matter how angry I've been. Racists apologising for this guy make me sick

If I can refrain saying it when somebody scores a last minute winner against me in FUT champs with Pogba, then does the "shhh" celebration afterwards, then Pewdiepie can refrain while getting shot at on PUGB

Wait, this guy made millions and became a celebrity by playing video games on youtube? What a fucking world. That's more insulting than using a racial slur, to me.
They're making ridiculous amounts of money, it's unreal.

Pretty much.

First time I have heard of him was when he appeared in that South Park episode and I had to look up if he / that was for real lol...

If I can refrain saying it when somebody scores a last minute winner against me in FUT champs with Pogba, then does the "shhh" celebration afterwards, then Pewdiepie can refrain while getting shot at on PUGB
hope he gets his head kicked in tbh

Unless she's sliding into their DMs...

the thing that gets me, is that they are making money off other peoples work? {<huh}

Yeah.

I used to watch some Game of Thrones videos on youtube (can't believe I admitted that in public), and they are all complaining now because they don't make any money and are begging for handouts so they can quit their jobs. Ridiculous.

Yeah.

I used to watch some Game of Thrones videos on youtube (can't believe I admitted that in public), and they are all complaining now because they don't make any money and are begging for handouts so they can quit their jobs. Ridiculous.
youtube bubble will burst eventually and they will be fucked.

interviewer: so what have you been doing in your big employment gap?
youtuber: yeah so i used to sit on my ass for 5 hours a day playing video games and calling people :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s
interviewer: {<doc}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back