Premier League Thread 2017/18 v18: Broken Klopp and Broken Ankles Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Councilman resigning after secret ‘furry’ life revealed
170908-furries-furor-councilman-feature-1.jpg

A Connecticut councilman is resigning after his profile on a website catering to “furries” appeared on social media — but the outgoing first-term Democrat insists his animal costume fetish has “nothing to do with sex.”

http://nypost.com/2017/09/08/councilman-resigning-after-secret-furry-life-revealed/amp/
We've all been there, right?

We've all been there, right?

i've worn animal costumes twice in my life
it wasn't sexual
although i'm always freaked out
when i think about what must have happened in the furry one BEFORE i'd worn it...

U.K. Undergrads are shittier than US ones... they all showed up yesterday.

But hey, great story I didn't share from the bar watching the Liverpool game. A dude in a Man U shirt walked by a line of tables and made fun of a guy wearing a Liverpool top (down only 3-0). He said something like "you look ssooo sad! Haha!" LFC fan stands up and says, ver batem, "if you don't shut the fuck and keep walking, I'll fuck your girlfriend again." Very loud and angry, but the fact that Man U dude just turned away and ignored his girlfriend's cries for justice made the loss almost worth it

I'd totally fuck some dude in the penis if he looked like a semi hot woman. Right in that urethra franklin

Every pussy i've gone down on smelled like peaches 'n cream

you rookies aren't doing it right

Lmao Muslim activist Yassmin decides to move from Australia to the UK.

Why not Dubai or Syria etc?

She love Sharia law @Tules

{<jordan}

@ISIS in blackface, any updates? From the sound of things, the storm is weakening.
Lmao, it's shit, we will get the worst of it at 12 now since it hand land earlier than expected.

A few cars in the area have flipped snx some fires from transformers blown but nothing too crazy

As our resident sexual deviant im sad i missed previous conversation.
Asshole/Vagina fresh out of the shower is prime. It should be close on a hot summer's day too ideally.
Smells, tastes, whatever shouldnt be offensive if present, if they are said person just aint takin care of business.

That said, if you arent scrubbing your dick youre a sunday leaguer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back