Premier League Thread 2017/18 v18: Broken Klopp and Broken Ankles Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red, is where I live

pinellas.gif
Hope it's not as bad as it's expected to be. Stay safe and best wishes during and after bruh.

Thankfull Pau is back in goal for Espanyol, he's utter shit and a scumbag of a player too.
Was on loan at Tottenham weirdly enough @blokeybloke
He's a dirty fuckin cunt. Very few things in life I enjoy more than watching him continuously take the ball out of his net.

fuck him.

All this shitting on Barca from the media and how its Real's time and La Masia is dead, yet we're top of the table, havent conceded a goal, and our B team is ripping up the segunda division like its nothing.

Fuck off

Dembele and Semedo running down the right side together. :eek:

Would've loved to see Paulinho score and do well for Barça simply because Barça fans have been calling for him to fail just so they can keep pointing their fingers at Bartomeu.

Ox is not a bad player by any means. He has evolved nicely this last year and hell shine under a manager that can make good use of his talents... But imo Adama has a higher ceiling, is a Lil more explosive, better driving.

No matter how good Gomes and Paulinho do or turn out to be, Culé's will forever point the finger and complain because they wanted Verratti and Coutinho.

Would've loved to see Paulinho score and do well for Barça simply because Barça fans have been calling for him to fail just so they can keep pointing their fingers at Bartomeu.
i know what you are saying from some fans but i never hoped he failed and hope he does well, it was just a weird overpay and odds are he won't be good from his history but who knows? I never blame players for taking what they are offered even if it is far more than what their skills and production should receive.

Hahaha Pique scored.

Eat shit Lopez. Cunt

Shakira header, 4-0.

Espanyol fans crying and preparing new tasteless banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back