Premier League Thread 2017/18 v16: Wenker - "I almost signed Mbappe" Edition

Did Wenker almost sign you?

• Maybe you would if you were not a fat jaffa, whose sperm has the potency of cabbage water

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the Barry line

OMFG

tules
didn't realise you were explosive
"balance"

i wrote something longer
but my phone lost it

you can stand away from any violence
throughout enjoy a drink and some music
don't be that girl who wants to be at the front
but doesn't want to be touched, pushed

basically don't do anything i wouldn't do
i only want violence in the bedroom.

im going on my own lols

everythings gonna be alright guys

GrimyDisguisedCattle.gif

only people who care say that
(love that film)

Yea, servers usually make 3 or 4 dollars below minimum wage and make most of their money off of tips.

It's not illegal, but rule of thumb is you usually tip 15-20% of your bill.

But, if you work at a mid-tier to 5 star place, probably like where @Da Speeit works, they probably have servers that make more than lawyers.

One of my buddies is a waiter at the top Italian restaurant in our city, and routinely gets tipped $50, he will walk out with more money than strippers at the end of the day.

It's the waiters/waitresses at low level shit tier restaraunts where your bill is only like $15-20 where they make meh money, they still usually ball park way over minimum wage tho.

I always tip at least 25% btw, lmao

Yeah I think you posted about all this stuff a while back as well.

Still not sure why this system is like it is in the first place. Makes no sense at all lol...

Yeah I think you posted about all this stuff a while back as well.

Still not sure why this system is like it is in the first place. Makes no sense at all lol...
So that the small mom and pop restaurants don't have to pay workers out of pocket, and can keep running.

Waiting tables is probably a $13-15 job, it's hard work. Most small places don't have money to pay that, so they can keep their profit margin high, while only paying the workers $3 an hour and the consumer does the rest.

Really makes sense at the end of the day, would be hard to get going in the food industry if you had to pay waiters what they are worth.

But most servers make a lot more than $15 an hour, I know a girl at Wing House, which is a wing place where the girls dress super slutty, and she makes over 40,000 a year which for 40/hr work week comes out to over $20 an hour.

I'm not an expert tho, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back