Premier League Thread 2017/18 v102: Quick Ting Edition

What would you rather do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like he’ll be finding another job

Don't think anyone in here does tbf. Maybe @Chris Partlow

@Dr J of course

I’m content overall. He’s done some things I don’t agree with (not playing Martial, post Sevilla comments) but hes obviously one of the best. Most of their bigger wins have been far from “boring”

That Salah stuff is such hindsight to the max though. He sucked ass at Chelsea when he did play. Should he have played him in the midst of a title race when they had many other options? Going to Fiorentina and Roma helped him develop and even still he didn’t play as well there as he has this year

Yeah fans are dumb sometimes. When the Devils picked Hischier instead of Patrick, some were uber-rustled, then Hischier had a much better season! :D

I looked at the Twitter replies when Kenny Clark got picked 2 years ago. Most people were bitching about it and mentioning numerous other guys instead. meanwhile he’s one of the best young players in the league and literally none of them have played better than him so far

WC needs to be in America (or other developed countries) every time

Not slave labor oil money countries or third world cans that end up with moss and debris growing all over the stadiums they build for the events like a year after its complete

MFGA!

Don't think anyone in here does tbf. Maybe @Chris Partlow
I like him 2 dispite Man U playing like shit most of the times.... but because i know him more than the arrogant facade he puts on. Something most of you dont, and thats why you dont like him. You are confided to the smoke&mirrors.

I like him 2 dispite Man U playing like shit most of the times.... but because i know him more than the arrogant facade he puts on. Something most of you dont, and thats why you dont like him. You are confided to the smoke&mirrors.
Douches can be nice sometimes, too. But I agree that is acting most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back