Premier League Thread 2017/18 v102: Quick Ting Edition

What would you rather do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call up for the Atleti game tonight. Bosh.

Might be the last time I see Arsene on an Arsenal Touchline..<DCrying>

Just got the call up for the Atleti game tonight. Bosh.

Might be the last time I see Arsene on an Arsenal Touchline..<DCrying>

Since you asked about him recently.

Pretty cool that Hector and Horn stay @Karnage

Potential kits for next season. If these are the actual kits, I might have to get that blue one. Looks noice.

Away-Kit-2018-19-1.jpg

Home-Kit-2018-19-1.jpg

@Concrete @frenzy @DangDaGawd @wang xiangzhai @Mga223 @LilMountain @Tules @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @Rebelfett

Not sure about the sleeves on the home jersey tbh

The other German we've been linked with is Leno. What do you make of him?
Yeah I also read that he wants to leave Leverkusen.

To be honest I don't think he is anything special, but decent with the ball, good on the line and decent in the air. He is a good keeper all around and would make sense for Arsenal, definitely better than old Cech (even though he had his moments this season).

Kanye West seems to be high all the time nowadays. A shame innit?

Kanye West seems to be high all the time nowadays. A shame innit?
His wife's no different.

Bought 4 faces & 3 new arses yet keeps telling young girls to "Be yourself"

Sergio Ramos believes his Spain team-mate Andres Iniesta could have won at least one Ballon d'Or.

Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta would have two Ballons d'Or if he was named Andresinho, according to Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos.

Iniesta, 33, is expected to announce he will leave Barca at the end of the season after 16 trophy-laden campaigns with the LaLiga giants.

But the superstar midfielder is set to finish his career without a coveted Ballon d'Or, despite top-three finishes in 2010 and 2012.

Ramos believes Iniesta was unfortunate not to win the individual honour at least once.

"If Andres was called Andresinho, he would have two Ballons d'Or," he said after Madrid's 2-1 win over Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final on Wednesday.

Spain international Iniesta has won eight LaLiga titles and four Champions League crowns at the club, while he helped his nation to the 2010 World Cup and two European Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back