Premier League Thread 2017/18 v101: Is Alexis the new Bale ?

Will gooners live more vicariously through Alexis than Spuds did with Bale ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think every year someone "Wins" the prem thread.
This year it's def been @blokeybloke. Today solidifies it.

Cheer up. Think of the memes if Milner lifts the championsleague.
Sb6jxcZt

Hopefully those 2 goals don't come back to haunt pool
Seems like every time Klopp has taken Salah &/or Firminho off late in gms they were winning this season its bit him in the arse. VVD signing has masked it a bit but he cant keep taking his outlet off with no controller on the pitch.

Needs a Nzonzi

Seems like every time Klopp has taken Salah &/or Firminho off late in gms they were winning this season its bit him in the arse. VVD signing has masked it a bit but he cant keep taking his outlet off with no controller on the pitch.

Needs a Nzonzi

I think Klopp was clear in the post presser that he won't have that luxury to take them off again. Pool collapses.

I watched United advance to the ILLUSTRIOUS FA CUP final however, a solid game. Ander Herrera, big game player does it again

“The FA has apologized for a tweet about Harry Kane being in Chris Smallings pocket” is the biggest 2018 headline ever. Imagine being in a coma and seeing that. loling at how British journalists are whining about some unoriginal 12 year old level banter when the same hypocrite :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s follow around other players (usually foreign and or minorities) doing the most mundane things. Leave Harry alone and tell me what club Sterling went to or how much 74949483383 per week Pogba spends on groceries

Can’t believe Wenger is going. My goal this summer was to go to a friendly when all the clubs come to America and make a “Wenger Out” poster to a completely random game and now it’s ruined! A great career he’s had despite the recent years

Goodbye

wenger5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back