Premier League Thread 2017/18 v101: Is Alexis the new Bale ?

Will gooners live more vicariously through Alexis than Spuds did with Bale ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back to being skinnyfat

<DCrying>

it happens mate

I ballooned to 220 last July lol

you just got to get back to it

it's the only thing I'm motivated for these days. Can't get anything else done.

Get on dat protein

Sort out what you eat first then working out

wearing tight as fuck shirts and knowing people are admiring secretly is fucking great

it happens mate

I ballooned to 220 last July lol

you just got to get back to it

it's the only thing I'm motivated for these days. Can't get anything else done.

Get on dat protein

Sort out what you eat first then working out

Yeh, could be worse. Skinnyfat > fatfat I suppose

busted my ass off in the gym for the last 7 months

it's the only thing I do lol

and I've got explosive diarrhoea. My anus feels like a chewed orange.

ffs LOL

stay hydrated

you're losin alot of water ;) and see your GP if it doesn't get better

You lads have inspired me to hit the gym tonight. Can't get below 220lbs but fuck it. We go again.

True. More annoying that in those seasons where we could have won it (one where Eduardo's leg was destroyed and when we only signed Cech) with one or two extra signings, his hands were tied and he took all of the blame.

I think he will be remembered fondly when time passes.

Also, I think the media don't talk about Chelsea and Man City's financial doping because it would make the Prem look bad and let more people see it for what it is. They barely ever even talk about the shady past of the City owners.

I'm reminded rather of Newcastle's treatment of Bobby Robson, thinking they automatically deserved to be at the top, pushing out a manager who was actually doing well with what he had and then dropping off greatly.

It does really stand out that since Roman turned up theres basically been a "we don't talk about where the money is coming from" culture in the media. With Man City its not so much shady past as shady present, ultimately the money that's buying them success is coming from a theocratic dictatorship that treats immigrant workers like plantation slaves.

anyway im off

have a good morning

I think that if they both fought at 23 years old, Gervonta might win it. Right now, outside of landing clean outtanowhere, Gervonta would struggle and lose. Needs time to improve still.
Loma would most likely take it but Tank is one of the more intriguing opponents out there for Loma.

Massive game tonight, already feel a little sick with nerves

BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS

bought new crispy jeans

didn't know wtf my size was so I tried a few

the last ones I bought were 36 waist

30 were fitting me now! 6 inches down.

that's bigger THEN my dick lmao

did good on the huge statistics work I had to do too that agender bestie helped me on

i dont wtf a p value is or what confidence intervals are lmao, but i'm done with that shite nowww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back