Premier League Thread 2017/18 v101: Is Alexis the new Bale ?

Will gooners live more vicariously through Alexis than Spuds did with Bale ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Costco. Guy at work told wife to check them out.

Have to pick up at John Wayne airport but drop off at LAX. Knocks $200 off. Means having to drive 2 motors up to LA when they leave as we'd be dropping rental one off.

Yeah, I've heard that Costco was decent. Not a bad deal depending on when you have to drive to LA.

I remember Dad bringing green soap home from the coal mine with P H B moulded into it. Was years later when i found out it stood for Pit Head Baths.

It was so cheap. No lather or scent & was rough af lol

Could sell it as an exfoliating scrub soap now & make a friggin fortune.
Lmao what the fuck is that

@UltimateVictory

If everything happened when we wanted it to, we’d never be ready. Respect the process / enjoy the journey.

oh

dat moment you pay your rent and the money finally goes out at once

wenger.png

Top comment "what is steve bruce doing next to him?"

4B641B3200000578-0-image-a-3_1524321374229.jpg

{<jordan}

Back dieting and training hard.

First challenge will be Tules at MW.

Roma's gladiator De Rossi wears No 16 in homage to Keane, has a tattoo of a mistimed tackle on his leg and was infamously sent off for elbow at World Cup. Watch out Liverpool, he's coming for you!

It's always lively when Daniele De Rossi is around. This season alone the Roma captain has been caught by VAR slapping Genoa striker Gianluca Lapadula, embodied the mood of the nation by yelling passionately at a coach during a World Cup qualifier, and scored a spectacular own goal in Barcelona. He's never been dull. At the 2006 World Cup in Germany he staged his own 'zero to hero' story. The midfielder was sent off in a group match against the USA for elbowing Brian McBride in the face (right and inset), before returning from his ban to score a penalty in the final and becoming a world champion.

Back dieting and training hard.

First challenge will be Tules at MW.

goodluck pal!

what you doing in terms of working out??

And I'm nowhere near MW right now LOL, I'm 162lbs!!

Kind of highlights the truth the media generally have been looking to avoid for the past 15+ years doesn't it? I mean I'm not an Arsenal fan but the reality is for about 2/3rds of his reign its been less a case of Wegner being some old stick in the mud who "refuses to change" and more him working with an obviously more limited budget than the very top teams. That he was able to keep his side in the champs league for so long with that I think is actually more of an achievement than a failing. I can easily see them becoming more akin to Spur's prior to the last few years under someone else.

I mean in general the media tends to look to avoid talking about Chelsea and Man City depending on dirty money for much of their success if they can. The idea of "buying the title" which was often thrown at say Man Utd back in the day barely ever gets mentioned over the last decade or more.

Apparently where Kate and William live, their apartment has had £4.5m refurbishment work done

Lmfao

wonder who foots the bill

goodluck pal!

what you doing in terms of working out??

And I'm nowhere near MW right now LOL, I'm 162lbs!!
Lifting heavy and hard with cardio on off days.

Should be good now cause I have a Training partner. 3 months N I'll push @Rawex shit in.

Actually I could do that now but I'd take me lifting my pinkie

Kind of highlights the truth the media generally have been looking to avoid for the past 15+ years doesn't it? I mean I'm not an Arsenal fan but the reality is for about 2/3rds of his reign its been less a case of Wegner being some old stick in the mud who "refuses to change" and more him working with an obviously more limited budget than the very top teams. That he was able to keep his side in the champs league for so long with that I think is actually more of an achievement than a failing. I can easily see them becoming more akin to Spur's prior to the last few years under someone else.

I mean in general the media tends to look to avoid talking about Chelsea and Man City depending on dirty money for much of their success if they can. The idea of "buying the title" which was often thrown at say Man Utd back in the day barely ever gets mentioned over the last decade or more.
Yeap.

Wenger kept with the word he was given that much where as a new manager will go off at it and tell people he isn't given shit.

I really don't know where we go as long as kroenke has involvement with arsenal.

You mean he's not ready for Loma?

I think that if they both fought at 23 years old, Gervonta might win it. Right now, outside of landing clean outtanowhere, Gervonta would struggle and lose. Needs time to improve still.

Lifting heavy and hard with cardio on off days.

Should be good now cause I have a Training partner. 3 months N I'll push @Rawex shit in.

Actually I could do that now but I'd take me lifting my pinkie

Goodluck!

What programme you gonna be following or what you gonna be doing? I don't really have anything I follow, I'm just in a deficit and do what I feel like doing on that day. Once I'm finally done with losing weight, I'm gonna look into programmes and start getting HENCH. Just trying to get the frame to build it on atm as I still feel flabby lol.

Shat on @Rawex

True. More annoying that in those seasons where we could have won it (one where Eduardo's leg was destroyed and when we only signed Cech) with one or two extra signings, his hands were tied and he took all of the blame.

I think he will be remembered fondly when time passes.

Also, I think the media don't talk about Chelsea and Man City's financial doping because it would make the Prem look bad and let more people see it for what it is. They barely ever even talk about the shady past of the City owners.

Goodluck!

What programme you gonna be following or what you gonna be doing? I don't really have anything I follow, I'm just in a deficit and do what I feel like doing on that day. Once I'm finally done with losing weight, I'm gonna look into programmes and start getting HENCH. Just trying to get the frame to build it on atm as I still feel flabby lol.

Shat on @Rawex

I'm back to being skinnyfat

<DCrying>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back