Premier League Thread 2017/18 v101: Is Alexis the new Bale ?

Will gooners live more vicariously through Alexis than Spuds did with Bale ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Yeah.

Folk arent gonna invest full 90mins watching kids. Need to package it like Crack to get the kids to mainline it.

5-a-side gives them constant HL reel wow factor.
Its a good point. I was really happy with this year's tourney, single elimination was the key imo.
Goalkeeping is still an issue, much like the women's game

quality gesture from Roma

Fuck being sick man. I just wanna jits

I use Defense soap
I remember Dad bringing green soap home from the coal mine with P H B moulded into it. Was years later when i found out it stood for Pit Head Baths.

It was so cheap. No lather or scent & was rough af lol

Could sell it as an exfoliating scrub soap now & make a friggin fortune.

Tules veal skin wouldn't last a week using PHB

feel better mang, you'll be able to jits jews soon.

You sure you didn't get staph?
I need to rent an SUV for when folks visit. Have you any idea of where to find rental deals ?

Right now best i've found is $598 for 11 days. Expedition or similar.

I swear every time i buy a flight or a car or whatever, i'll have 5 mates give me the old "ohhh you shudda gone here mate. best deals ever"

Whenever i preempt they're all " nah, no clue, pal"

I need to rent an SUV for when folks visit. Have you any idea of where to find rental deals ?

Right now best i've found is $598 for 11 days. Expedition or similar.

Which place? Enterprise? I usually just research around online because prices can fluctuate daily.

Which place? Enterprise? I usually just research around online because prices can fluctuate daily.
Costco. Guy at work told wife to check them out.

Have to pick up at John Wayne airport but drop off at LAX. Knocks $200 off. Means having to drive 2 motors up to LA when they leave as we'd be dropping rental one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back