Premier League Thread: 2016 End of Year Award Show part 2

Did Tules deserve the POTY award?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pride figured out the right way.
xzcpUeT.gif

I fucking miss it so much. Like nearly as much as I miss Wimbledon being a team.

Funny story. I was fucking a chica when I was in Zurich. I finish my contract there and I came back to London. I told her that we are done and if she wanted to communicate with me she should open an account on sherdog.com and send a pm to my alt account.

She opens an account and we go back and forth. She is asking me why I don't give her my uk number and what Sap like a normal person. I told her that I wasn't normal and am a total mistery.

Nostromo clocked this madness and banned us both, lol.

Funny story. I was fucking a chica when I was in Zurich. I finish my contract there and I came back to London. I told her that we are done and if she wanted to communicate with me she should open an account on sherdog.com and send a pm to my alt account.

She opens an account and we go back and forth. She is asking me why I don't give her my uk number and what Sap like a normal person. I told her that I wasn't normal and am a total mistery.

{<jordan}

Wake me up if Lukaku scores. Thanks!

what sap lmao.

Never change pal, you are great.

House Targaryen
You have dragons: dragons are cool. You're ambitious and not afraid of a fight, but more than anything you care about other people's feelings and struggles. You're not always what people expect, but that's a good thing (mostly*). *You might be mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back