Premier League Thread 2016/17 v147: International break is boring / Schürrle is GOAT edition

Do international breaks suck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
u hungry

daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-2664.jpg

Those toes look delicious <{RoseRun}><41><{ByeHomer}>

On other hand this was a friendly against Spain (Busquests, Iniesta, Koke + Isco if we count him), good time to test players that didnt play much during the Euros.
Friendlies are opportunities to try systems out. When you are up against an elite team in one, you play & test out your best system.

Playing 3 box2box players together in midfield without any creative player alongside them is not the way to play the worlds best Death By a Thousand Passes NT

France had a frightening front 3 but the only service they got was lumps forward from their full backs.

It looks like it, but I'm happy when the deal is actually announced. You never know what happens if the island teams throw their money around.
You boys need to stop cuckolding poor Liverpool

You boys need to stop cuckolding poor Liverpool
If we actually get Dahoud it would be: Dembele, Mor, Götze, Guerreiro and Dahoud in two summer windows lol

Maybe Klopp should get a new scouting team, so far he's just trying to sign players that he knows from our scouting...

@Drake lmao im fuckin wid u mate, i 100% wont piss about, you have my word, im not angry about the dubs (ok i was rustled about the ads on my phone today) but I accept them. ive known you far too long on here to be a cunt to you

Oh shit my dubbs are gone :eek:

@Drake lmao im fuckin wid u mate, i 100% wont piss about, you have my word, im not angry about the dubs (ok i was rustled about the ads on my phone today) but I accept them. ive known you far too long on here to be a cunt to you
IsZF8pX.gif

@Tules I was listening to some chunes on the youtubes and found a band/artist called Kernt.

Bunch of kernts, imo. lel.

Just a note for everyone. This is just a rare exception!! Don't think you can escape yellows by complaining now because you wont...lol. Unless you want to send me some tasteful newdz. Tules is pretty much still a yellow just green. Short leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back