Status
Not open for further replies.
im done for

hala us, hope u guys win

l8rs

also gorillaz are fucking horrible
tenor.gif

story time innit

you stare into their eyes and call them a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? (NTTAWWT)
No, someone was running the passe and I was working eggs. They sent something to the wrong table, i literally watched them take one plate, add cheese to the egg, then send it, not realizing it had been rung in again and voided on my screen. I watched this happen and i knew like 10-15 minutes from then it would be an argument, so instead of remaking said plate, I just didn't. You don't want to communicate with me, I'm going to let you drown. They called or the plate like 25 minutes later, followed with a "Come on Ian"

"Fuck you" I replied, "stop sending the wrong shit out!"
Followed with Chants of "Come on (Insert person's name)

He was salty the chef didn't have his back either, but he saw that shit happen too. People suck. Like ninja, I just watched you make like 3 errors, you think I don't have eyes. I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.

No, someone was running the passe and I was working eggs. They sent something to the wrong table, i literally watched them take one plate, add cheese to the egg, then send it, not realizing it had been rung in again and voided on my screen. I watched this happen and i knew like 10-15 minutes from then it would be an argument, so instead of remaking said plate, I just didn't. You don't want to communicate with me, I'm going to let you drown. They called or the plate like 25 minutes later, followed with a "Come on Ian"

"Fuck you" I replied, "stop sending the wrong shit out!"
Followed with Chants of "Come on (Insert person's name)

He was salty the chef didn't have his back either, but he saw that shit happen too. People suck. Like ninja, I just watched you make like 3 errors, you think I don't have eyes. I AM SMARTER THAN YOU.
So instead of working together screw the customer over to prove a point

So instead of working together screw the customer over to prove a point
The guy running the passe was the one who sent the plate to the wrong table in the first place and instead of communicating with the partie about his station, he panicked, sold one plate to an incorrect table, didn't pay attention to the passe, sacrified ANOTHER plate to try to a temporary fix to a mistake instead of owning up to it, which is why he didn't tell me he did all of this, not knowing I was watching.

I'd pull my pants down and shit on a plate table side if a guest asked, but the guy running the pass is the one who dictates the guest's experience and him trying to pass it off on me is weak and stupid. Fuck him.

I'm the maitred of a private club and had something similar happen tonight. Got chewed out by a very important member so I'm still a little bitter.

I get your point tho
Sometimes you have to embarrass someone for them to learn their lesson.

Goal 1-0 Team Freedom.

Lletget. Made by Pelesic and Altidore.

I'm the maitred of a private club and had something similar happen tonight. Got chewed out by a very important member so I'm still a little bitter.

I get your point tho
Sometimes you have to embarrass someone for them to learn their lesson.
I'd also be pushing back my other tickets to rectify this mistake, so I'm punishing 14 other guests or just 1. Easy choice.

Pelesic got robbed there. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back