Premier League Thread 2016/17 v144: Pink Edition

Who wins the Fa Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wookie came back and did a good Garage remix of that song.

it might be her best live singing performance ever, and that is absolutely saying something.

It's either that, or this one: absolutely tremendous vocals and emotional display

2nd vid male cover is great

haven't heard shit from her recently, aside from the judging crap, she needs to make a comeback

will listen to that one now too

@HunterSdVa29 imma go t sleep soon, fanx for the choons, luff dem, 2nd gonna make me go to bed

@Peteyandjia honest question mate, should I watch this last demi-season of The Walking Dead? Is it better or worse than the one before?

@Peteyandjia honest question mate, should I watch this last demi-season of The Walking Dead? Is it better or worse than the one before?

It's a dip in quality. Worst stuff since The Guvna seasons. A few great moments but a lotta horseshit.

If you haven't seen Homeland, that's an ongoing show which has been great this season (6).

It's a dip in quality. Worst stuff since The Guvna seasons. A few great moments but a lotta horseshit.

If you haven't seen Homeland, that's an ongoing show which has been great this season (6).

Thanks, I'll give it a miss then. Carol Peletier deserved better

Thanks, I'll give it a miss then. Carol Peletier deserved better

She's had a few good scenes, if you're a fan. A few others too. I feel the characters transcend the plot on this show. I come back for them, not for it. Maybe I'd watch but keep the fast forward button handy, just scroll through it.

She's had a few good scenes, if you're a fan. A few others too. I feel the characters transcend the plot on this show. I come back for them, not for it. Maybe I'd watch but keep the fast forward button handy, just scroll through it.

take my dubs off please man

im begin u

@blokeybloke let's bring the wives and get lit at the LA Coliseum!
I cant get my Mrs to darken the threshold of a fn So Cal K-Mart, so i've nay chance of getting her to park up in the 'hood next to the Coliseum!

I'll be going with my mates who i went to the Pool/Chelsea game with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back