Premier League Thread 2016/17 v144: Pink Edition

Who wins the Fa Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In his defense he's not coming out and saying "my dream is to play for Madrid," he's just saying it's the dream a lot of players have when their growing up and rightfully so. They're one of the most successful teams in football history.
Right, that's where the questions are important in determining the context of what he's saying.

Looks like I'm coming back to DC this summer. :cool:

I feel so wierd defending Luis considering i shit on him for diving for years, but i agree with that Pen. Marquinhos was spilling over and rolling around trying to get Suarez sent off for a solid 20 minutes and the ref was stern with Marquinhos' own aggression.
He dived

Not even up for debate

He dived

Not even up for debate
Oh he dived but im for giving that pen when Marquinhos spent a decent amount of time diving and trying to play the ref into sending Suarez off.

We gonna have an actual conversation any time soon or you just going to keep coming with prickly one line answers?

Kante one of world's best, says Deschamps
N'Golo Kante continues to receive plaudits for his performances this season, France coach Didier Deschamps the latest to praise him.

France coach Didier Deschamps lauded N'Golo Kante, describing the Chelsea midfielder as one of the world's best.

A season on from winning the Premier League with Leicester City, Kante is enjoying another standout campaign, this time for Antonio Conte's table-topping side.

Kante, 25, had to wait until last year to make his international debut, but has featured 13 times for France.

The midfielder's performances are delighting Deschamps, whose side take on Luxembourg in a World Cup qualifier on Saturday before a friendly against Spain.

"He's been with us a while. He didn't play all the matches either. It all depends on the system I choose," Deschamps told a news conference.

"N'Golo was performing well with us. He was with Leicester. He's doing it this year in Chelsea. He will certainly win a second consecutive title in England.

"In his position, he's one of the best players in Europe and the world. I will not complain.

"He is French. He's with us. Obviously he's an important player. He is very efficient in his position. On the top of that, he starts to score goals, it's perfect."

Kante has played in 27 of Chelsea's 28 league games this season, with his side 10 points clear atop the table.

Simeone: I'll never coach Real Madrid
He may be one of the world's mostly highly rated coaches, but Diego Simeone would never take charge of Real Madrid.

Atletico coach Diego Simeone ruled out ever taking charge of fierce LaLiga rivals Real Madrid.

Simeone, 46, has been in charge at Atletico since 2011 and has developed into one of the world's most highly rated coaches.

Under the Argentinian, Atletico have won a Europa League, a league title and numerous cups, while reaching two Champions League finals.

Although he may be wanted by numerous European giants, Simeone said coaching Real Madrid was out of the question.

"I will never coach Real Madrid," he told Onda Cero.

"It is logical because of feelings. They wouldn't call me either.

"I am young, maybe someday I will lead another Spanish team."

The former Argentina international reiterated his desire to one day coach the national team.

Simeone said: "At some point, I would like to coach Argentina, but I have to improve as a coach.

"I would like to do it in the final stretch of my career."

Looks like I'm coming back to DC this summer. :cool:

hqdefault.jpg

Hypothetically speaking, what if Arsenal FC do even worse with their next manager (similar to what happened in the scenario with David Moyes working in Manchester United after Sir Alex Ferguson)?

I know that most or all of the fans of Manchester United miss Sir Alex Ferguson.

I wonder if any of the fans of Arsenal FC will change their opinion of Arsène Wenger when he leaves.

Most likely, Arsène Wenger will leave Arsenal FC before the year 3000.

Imagine if the next person who works in Arsenal FC starts giving press conferences where he says that Manchester City (or any other club) are the favorites to win in EMIRATES STADIUM (the home of Arsenal FC).

Imagine if the next person who is the head coach of Arsenal FC starts losing matches to Olympiakós Peiraió̱s, Swansea City, Everton FC, Stoke City, and West Bromwich Albion.

If all of those events happen (like they already did at Manchester United), I bet that almost every fan of Arsenal FC will hate the next coach more than they ever despised Arsène Wenger.

He's come back for revenge against Will Johnson.
2014-08-06-22_59_36.gif

lol @ CANtento

I hope that he does better in MLS than Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo, Shaun Maloney, Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole, Rafael Márquez, Adolfo Bautista, Jermain Defoe, Erick Torres, Jelle Van Damme, Raïs M'Bolhi, Cuauhtémoc Blanco, Giovani dos Santos, Sebastian Lletget, Nigel de Jong, and everyone else who (probably) thought that MLS would be a PAID VACATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back