Premier League Thread 2016/17 v144: Pink Edition

Who wins the Fa Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Tuchel rumor might be legit. The bosses don't seem to like him all that much and some fans would drive him to London themselves lol, @SebbeSwe for example. :p
I have a new Volvo and I need to take it for a first longer ride. In other words - I'll do the driving.

Am I wrong for admiring hitler?

giphy.gif

Look at him, just looking at him.

What a remarkable man, I watch his videos and he got me into killing Jews without knowing what he was saying.

What a public speacker!
Martial_Shameful.png

Looking forward to the challenge, though if I were a neutral, I'd predict 5th.
Looking likely. 3 points vs City and Tottenham are a must.

A good draw in Europa could see us back in the Champions League, though.

I have a new Volvo and I need to take it for a first longer ride. In other words - I'll do the driving.

Nice! Which Volvo do you have? Good cars from what I've heard so far. Someone ordered one for near 50k recently, I was like [<dunn]

--------------------

C7WnWdkXwAAbY7r.jpg

Looking likely. 3 points vs City and Tottenham are a must.

A good draw in Europa could see us back in the Champions League, though.

Chelsea at home is the key match for me. Draws versus City, Arse and Spurs may be serviceable. Bring the fuckers on!

Chelsea at home is the key match for me. Draws versus City, Arse and Spurs may be serviceable. Bring the fuckers on!
I'd rather we had won it but losing in the FA Cup is a hindrance out of the way for the more important competitions. Arsenal have City next and Liverpool have Everton so must beat West Brom.

Wenger staying and Alexis/Ozil leaving.

The chaos that would ensue will be worth it all.

I'd rather we had won it but losing in the FA Cup is a hindrance out of the way for the more important competitions. Arsenal have City next and Liverpool have Everton so must beat West Brom.

I mean the league game. Win the home games.....

Nice! Which Volvo do you have? Good cars from what I've heard so far. Someone ordered one for near 50k recently, I was like [<dunn]

--------------------

C7WnWdkXwAAbY7r.jpg
A Volvo V40. Yeah Volvos nowadays are pure quality and look great. Got the biggest tech equipment too :p

@Deffid a new Volvo XC90 is boss and around the price you mentioned. Too big for my liking but should attract the American market.

@Deffid a new Volvo XC90 is boss and around the price you mentioned. Too big for my liking but should attract the American market.

Yeah that could be the one. I'll look it up tommorrow haha :D

@Deffid @Tules @UltimateVictory @Kahl Drogo

So DC has been fantastic. We've seen all kinds of historical sites--the White House, the Capitol building, the Supreme Court, etc. The museums are free, so we've seen the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, etc. We're about to do a Ford's Theater tour as well.

Mostly, though, I just enjoy the sites. The architecture is amazing. There are buildings here that look like they've been built by a God.

IMG_7619.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

It's international break in the Prem Thread, fellas!

Nigel-Farage-PoI-2-690.jpg

@Deffid @Tules @UltimateVictory @Kahl Drogo

So DC has been fantastic. We've seen all kinds of historical sites--the White House, the Capitol building, the Supreme Court, etc. The museums are free, so we've seen the Declaration of Independence, The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, etc. We're about to do a Ford's Theater tour as well.

Mostly, though, I just enjoy the sites. The architecture is amazing. There are buildings here that look like they've been built by a God.

IMG_7619.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

It's international break in the Prem Thread, fellas!

Nigel-Farage-PoI-2-690.jpg
I'm sorry but you must have the wrong address, this is Trump hotel

serveimage

Wenger staying and Alexis/Ozil leaving.

The chaos that would ensue will be worth it all.
Elite Clubs would be far more interested in signing Sadio Mane than Alexis, imo.

10+ non penalty lg goals from am/wing, for 3 years in a row, in a top 5 lg. Before turning 25.

Far less miles on the clock & still has room for improvement.

Pool & Arsenal are great 2nd tier stepping stone clubs for the likes of Mane & Lukaku.

Play 2 years for them & can still manufacture a move away to an Elite Club to play in their prime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back