Premier League Thread 2016/17 v144: Pink Edition

Who wins the Fa Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ur problam?
Same one as you have.
EZWjkPo.jpg

Wenger's always had Arsenal in the mix or thereabouts. Stretching the 10 yrs without success when he finished 2nd last yr & has won back to back FA cups for a 2nd tier CL club is a bit much.

3 elite coaches arrived in the Prem this season & 1 did last season. Not a coincidence. And Arsenal were still doing ok until Xhaka's red cards.

I agree its time to move on but lets not exaggerate his shortcomings

Wenger's always had Arsenal in the mix or thereabouts. Stretching the 10 yrs without success when he finished 2nd last yr & has won back to back FA cups for a 2nd tier CL club is a bit much.

3 elite coaches arrived in the Prem this season & 1 did last season. Not a coincidence. And Arsenal were still doing ok until Xhaka's red cards.

Honestly I think he has done pretty well except for this and last season, at least strictly as a coach. Last season was a big chance to win the title, they even beat Lesta twice and at the end were still way off. This season it is obvious.

Arsenal barely ever had a good enough roster to win the Prem (I know Arsenal fans disagree) and making the CL 5/5 times despite having to pay the stadium was pretty great.

Thing is, he isn't just the coach but also the manager so he is also responsible for the roster...

Can't remember, when was Arsenal's last realistic title challenge?

He's a fucking cunt

Arsenal were only freed from restrictive 10 year sponsorship deals tied to the construction of the Emirates in 2014.

This season was Arsene's first shot at rebuilding a side & it coincides with Klopps 2nd season & Conte, Pep & Mou's arrival at historically bigger spending Clubs.

Arseneal were only freed from restrictive 10 year sponsorship deals tied to the construction of the Emirates in 2014.

This season was Arsene's first shot at rebuilding a side & it coincides with Klopps 2nd season & Conte, Pep & Mou's arrival at historically bigger spending Clubs.

We haven't only lost to the big sides though. We've lost our way, lost our vision.

What vision is that exactly ?

A positive passing team where everyone is comfortable on the ball, where space is created then exploited by accurate passing and pace. When we go behind now the players look lost, like they don't know what they're supposed to do.

A positive passing team where everyone is comfortable on the ball, where space is created then exploited by accurate passing and pace. When we go behind now the players look lost, like they don't know what they're supposed to do.
Did you watch the 1st half against Bayern ?

If they were capable of that then surely it's time the players were held accountable. And not just the usual scapegoats.

That's what you thought you were, but really weren't. You've lacked a concrete identity for a while.

Am I wrong for admiring hitler?

giphy.gif

Look at him, just looking at him.

What a remarkable man, I watch his videos and he got me into killing Jews without knowing what he was saying.

What a public speacker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back