Premier League Thread 2016/17 v140: Dortmund BLESS, Barca BLESS

Is the Premier League a better competition than the CL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao

We've gone from having a year long drought/City enforced sprinkler bans & having our lawns looking like hay here to getting our annual rainfall quota fulfilled inside a month & having grass looking as green as Weo's valleys!!
It was 70 here just a couple days ago and looked like winter was behind us.

Good news is it should melt by tomorrow, and the field will look like the old school Stamford Bridge just in time for the Chelsea v United game. :cool:

article-0-005D1BFB00000258-638_634x402.jpg

It was 70 here just a couple days ago and looked like winter was behind us.

Good news is it should melt by tomorrow, and the field will look like the old school Stamford Bridge just in time for the Chelsea v United game. :cool:
Lol

I was thigh deep shoveling snow off the cabins driveway last month & my mother in law came outdoors & asked me if i could sling it over her garden slope to save on their water bill

Love old folks' fiscal responsibility lol

Lol

I was thigh deep shoveling snow off the cabins driveway last month & my mother in law came outdoors & asked me if i could sling it over her garden slope to save on their water bill

Love old folks' fiscal responsibility lol
Where in CA are you? Got a cousin in Mammouth, and they got an absurd amount of snow this year. His wife was due at any point, and they had snow to the roof of the cabin. :eek:

A Vincent Janssen goal!! :eek:

We live in crazy times.

Where in CA are you? Got a cousin in Mammouth, and they got an absurd amount of snow this year. His wife was due at any point, and they had snow to the roof of the cabin. :eek:
Orange County

The cabin is up in Lake Arrowhead, which is just below Big Bear, about a hour & half inland and at 5000ft elevation so has all 4 seasons. If it rains down here, it snows up there.

Lol at the Son hat trick. Laughable keeping there.

LOL Deporrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1-0

Fuck you Masch

<{Messi5}>never forget

7qyJolg.gif

Best goal Arsenal have scored in the last 10 years, technique, precision, power AND on his weak foot

(closely followed by Wilshire's goal against Norwich)

Best goal Arsenal have scored in the last 10 years, technique, precision, power AND on his weak foot

(closely followed by Wilshire's goal against Norwich)

y u lyin <{pray-uh}>

Black-Scorpion-pictures-2012+03.jpg

Please pool, win this match. No Lucas gives me hope at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back