Premier League Thread 2016/17 v140: Dortmund BLESS, Barca BLESS

Is the Premier League a better competition than the CL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deffid

mega pint of fake tears
@Titanium
Reaction score
17191184_1229814757131620_1214161437266822095_n.jpg

17156138_1229815283798234_6029426842355730625_n.jpg

17156170_1228419233937839_3692314046952098603_n.jpg

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

barcelona-paris-sergi-100~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg

Supporters List

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Bones the prem thread GOAT, Concrete, Frenzy, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Piers Morgan, Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Daspy, Tules, K.A.D.A.F.I.

Burnley - Got No Fans.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy, EmpireShallFall

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Hull - Fadeless

Leicester - Got No Fans.

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

James Milner fanclub - Blockeybloke

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS, Blockeybloke

Dark Side United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW, Fadeless, RR, danny23, Black Angus (RIP) , Fraser B, Alexxx, East Stand Dabber, Übermacht

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - TehDocktah

Orlando City - Angus Bless

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Angus Bless (RIP) , K.A.D.A.F.I., DS7

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Athletico Madrid - Lustercross, edwin

BENFICA - DS7

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid, Übermacht

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

International Teams:

Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

US/Portugal/Wales - Angus Bless (RIP)

Colombia- Kid

Mascots

Kate-Upton.jpg

Hot-women.jpg

Photos-of-Hot-Celebrities.jpg

Bike Racks

large.jpg

large.jpg

41dJRUa257L._UX1500_.jpg

Beautiful fred

Beautiful poster

Choon in ENGLISH :eek: :eek: :eek:

dat voice

“We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart.

"Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”

He's gonna stay FFS

Hespect, even though he was a Buyern cunt at the end :p

Buyern losing Lahm, Robben, Ribery and Alonso basically for free...Bundesliga gonna get raped!

I'm still weak processing the Barça comeback. Bruh.

I came to the poll guessing who voted the EPL over the CL and checking just confirmed who it was.

@Deffid Bless
Dortmund Bless
Barca Bless
Baetra Bless
Sergi Bless
Auba Bless
Baemar Bless
Prem Fred Bless
tumblr_nfixbr7Dr81rziwwco1_400.gif

I'm still weak processing the Barça comeback. Bruh.

I came to the poll guessing who voted the EPL over the CL and checking just confirmed who it was.
You can debate EPL and La Liga all day but there's no debate about this. The CL is magical at times. Everyone loves a good tournament. It's why playoffs are the best time in any sport here in the US. March Madness college basketball is huge also.

I would have guessed @LEWIS540

Define the word better........Champions League is a cup competition, at the end of the day.

Domestic title is the priority 80% of the time for me, whether that be the Prem, la Liga or Bundesliga.

Define the word better........Champions League is a cup competition, at the end of the day.

Domestic title is the priority 80% of the time for me, whether that be the Prem, la Liga or Bundesliga.

To clarify...better as in better competition/higher quality

Importance is just an opinion thing. I rate the CL much higher as well, I mean no one even has won it twice in a row! It is imo the most important club title.

To clarify...better as in better competition/higher quality

Importance is just an opinion thing. I rate the CL much higher as well, I mean no one even has won it twice in a row! It is imo the most important club title.

Well by definition the standard should be superior in the CL, especially come the knockout rounds. With the nature of it being a knock-out competition, the finality of each tie is going to make it more "exciting''.......that said give me a good league battle fought every week over a 9 month season, with the highs and lows that can produce.

Suppose it's dependent on the clubs recent history too. I'd imagine PSG and Juve would take a CL over another league title, whereas Real would probably be the opposite.

Worst thing about it is that it has spawned the race for the "top 4". That was never a thing when I was a kid. The mentality that finishing top 4 constitutes a good season makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back