Premier League Thread 2016/17 v139: I Feel Like We've Seen This Before Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get the chance guys, i highly recommend you watch the Dortmund/Benfica game. Especially American posters ITT.

Pulisic was amazing. Cant believe he's only 18yrs old.

What games do you want to see in the CL quarters?

Barca-Madrid
Atleti-Bayern
Sevilla-Juve
City-Dortmund

As a Barca fan I want Barca-Madrid but I don't think they will "draw" it like that because they want to save that for at least the semis.

so

Barca-Dortmund(or Monaco if they advance) tons of goals here
Atleti-Juve(or City if they advance)
Real-City/Juve(if City advance and Juve gets Atleti)
Buyern-Sevilla

Some very tasty matchups looking possible.

Feel for Emery.

I wouldn't have given either of those penalties.

If you get the chance guys, i highly recommend you watch the Dortmund/Benfica game. Especially American posters ITT.

Pulisic was amazing. Cant believe he's only 18yrs old.
yea, I'm glad you are finally getting to see how good Pelesic is. I think us Murricans ITT know him quite well. Already the most talented player we've ever had. Not saying much but he could be special.

This Barça comeback has more story tied to it than most non LaLiga fans are aware of. I'll type up some of the history of it tomorrow morning.

Everything from struggling in all competitions, to first place in the league, to Lucho announcing he's leaving at the end of the summer, to losing points due to wrong referee calls, to Messi having to bail them out because they were underperforming, to fans being ashamed of them, etc.

It's a fun story.
After this season especially with how inconsistent the first half of the season was and how well Real had been playing. This truly is very sweet. Still a long season to go and anything can happen but things like this can be the catalyst to magical things. At least for one day it was special.

The rustle of Madrid fans(not necessarily ITT, they've been class) but online and here at my work has been priceless. I think I got high blood pressure from the amount of salt I've already seen.

I still think Buyern are the favorites. No pressure at all in their domestic league and are in their best form all season. Ancelotti is a tournament manager and they don't have many holes.

Reading through the thread, did you get a lot of heat for your comments @EOW?

yea, I'm glad you are finally getting to see how good Pelesic is. I think us Murricans ITT know him quite well. Already the most talented player we've ever had. Not saying much but he could be special.
Impressed me loads today.

Busquets is the snakiest cunt in football lol How he's never been proper decked i'll never know.

Makes Diego Costa seem like a petulant choirboy

I'm only 60mins into Barca/PSG game & Barca are already averaging a penalty appeal every 8minutes

2 or 3 Barca players lobbying 5th official hard for 1st penalty while PSG players were busy telling other barca players surrounding ref to gtfo

Just like Bayern did with Lewa's dive last night

Spanish football is aids lol UEFAlona all over again

Hard to take diveball seriously after that Barca shit show

He's awesome, only reason I watch Dortmund play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back