Premier League Thread 2016/17 v137: Expert Analysis from Frenzy edition

Should Frenzy continue to give her expert analysis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You voted for Trump?

<bball2>
tumblr_nm2gcxrE7g1qznj8ho1_400.gif

Morning lads

Someone make the new thread

Am at work so no :p

CBA to do much, though. I'm tired as hell and just want to sleep lol..
At work aswell and cba to do anything either. Slept maybe 2 hours last night once again :p

At work aswell and cba to do anything either. Slept maybe 2 hours last night once again :p
Damn even less than me :eek:

Problem is that I get bored when I do nothing, so I have to do something but do it very slow :p Plus everything needs to be ready in three days so we can finish the February in accounting..

Damn even less than me :eek:

Problem is that I get bored when I do nothing, so I have to do something but do it very slow :p Plus everything needs to be ready in three days so we can finish the February in accounting..
The place i am today is so annoying, the staff here do 2-4 fake alarms a day ffs!

Turkey is becoming more insane every day. They call us fascists, NAZI's, undemocratic etc. because we don't allow their rallies here ffs.

People who are living here and vote someone like Erdogan should be sent back imo.
Funny that he called you undemocratic when he staged a fake coup so he can throw officials (army, police and judges) into jail and giving him more power because there is less opposition :p

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/emma-watson-really-dont-know-t-ts-have-do-feminism/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/05/emma-watson-really-dont-know-t-ts-have-do-feminism/

The place i am today is so annoying, the staff here do 2-4 fake alarms a day ffs!
LOL why are they doing that? They want to keep you awake or what? :D

LOL why are they doing that? They want to keep you awake or what? :D
They installed new system a while back and the buttons are really sensitive. Problem comes from the fact that they are under the table (like you see in a movie when someone is robbing a bank) so when they move around in their chair, their knees touch it.........

They installed new system a while back and the buttons are really sensitive. Problem comes from the fact that they are under the table (like you see in a movie when someone is robbing a bank) so when they move around in their chair, their knees touch it.........
Ahh yeah I understand. Well at least when something happens they can quickly use their knees :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back