Premier League Thread 2016/17 v129: He Can Move!?!?!?!? Sutton United v Arsenal Edition

Who is the better goalkeeper, Neuer or Wayne Shaw?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

was waiting for moh to get EVISCERATED

I got sold wolf tickets

C5IM8yUWIAAB6Qp.jpg

@blokeybloke What the fuck is Flint doing? And Eleanor needs to sorting out, can't stand her.
My Mrs is swamped at her new job working late hours & through weekends. Our tv shows are getting backed up. Hoping to watch latest ep tonight or tomorrow. Only managing 1 show per night for the last fortnight. Homeland gets 1st dibs.

Upside: like being single again. Am watching WAY too much footy :p

Did Sutton's pitch look really small to anyone else or was it ust the lower camera angle playing tricks ?

Was genuinely surprised at how poor El Neny & Xhaka were at making themselves available for a pass from their back line. Lucas & Nacho were the only pair with any movement off the ball.

So, just think of the future, think of a new..

night guys.

You've made me proper laugh today. Cheers for that.

gnight, champ!

No worries pal.

I'm just a bi-polar amongst other things fuck up and if i can make you guys laugh atleast I've done something good with my day.

I love you blockey

Night.

wood go for a brisk walk right now but its nearly half 1

brisk walk looms​

gona hit log out, late nightsyjiramblings from a twat not neded

very bad.

byes.

let the man make his cheddar!

{<jordan}

---

This is fucked.

@Da Speeit this is that kid i mentioned to you other week
Holy shit, yeah. Didn't know he had a leg like that, what a lad.

That Bueno kid we just signed is being taken under by Suarez. I like his attitude. They asked him about being called the next Bonnuci or the next Godin and he was just like "They're my heroes but I don't want to be either of them. Not that i think I'm going to be better, but I want people to recognize me for my own style of play" what a lad

That new ring card girl is a smokeshow.

dayum

Jamillette-Gaxiola.jpg

jamillette_gaxiola_jamillette_gaxiola_nDw6fgD.sized.jpg

1377499727.jpg

800full-jamillette-gaxiola.jpg

<8>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back