Premier League Thread 2016/17 v128: Zlatan Bless edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
get the Q and A done son!!
I tweeted him about it after that since he was seeing my stuff...that tweet is the last thing he's liked so I assume he hasn't been on since... Hopefully I get a DM here soon! :D

Your new name sucks.

342805.jpg

@Tules , Fedor just saved Chael and allowed him to raise his newborn ... and you praise the opportunistic Chael ? Cmon now

Would love to watch that fight tho , even a 40 year old Fedor at it , and specially after all the shit Chaill talked ... make it happen.
<{RoseRun}>
:p

@Tules , Fedor just saved Chael and allowed him to raise his newborn ... and you praise the opportunistic Chael ? Cmon now

Would love to watch that fight tho , even a 40 year old Fedor at it , and specially after all the shit Chaill talked ... make it happen.
<{RoseRun}>
:p

Chael is my dad bro! :D

@Drake can confirm. When I first joined sherdog, I had a chael av for like a year or two

Chael is my dad bro! :D

@Drake can confirm. When I first joined sherdog, I had a chael av for like a year or two
I know... cant u see it ? :p ... did u enjoy the choon ? :D
Im bummed there´s no Fedor fight, but maybe , just maybe, this is for the better ...but who knows ?!
Good night lad ... good night all

get the Q and A done son!!
Start working on your question now. It's going to be tough to improve upon getting a champion to back down from a 1 v 1, but I think you've got it in you.

Last edited:
Start working on your question now. It's going to be tough to getting a champion to back down from a 1 v 1, but I think you've got it in you.

gona send him this

886794733853ce701b72b987f6e0e224.jpg

Hopefully he finds it in his heart to do it

@Drake - hopefully he does eh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back