Premier League Thread 16/17 v205: Wenker The History Maker Edition.

Does Tules deserve to Celebrate the FA Cup Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Combined with the handball before it is fucking crazy that the goal counted.
Not that it makes it right but Arsenal was the better team and could been 2-0 or 3-0 up even without the goal in question at halftime.
Also it was Chelsea so who cares :D

Not that it makes it right but Arsenal was the better team and could been 2-0 or 3-0 up even without the goal in question at halftime.
Also it was Chelsea so who cares :D
I don't care anyway, WE WON :D

<PandaHi75> Wood hit everybody at daspy's party with a steel chair for turning her off.

I don't suppose she'll be a surprise guest when the chainsmokers perform later?

Could you imagine all the degenerates at @Da Speeit's party? All fucking twats with dirty fingernails and who are stoned out of their eyeballs. They don't deserve Hullzee.

If she is, i'll find the vid and send you it innit

Perhaps but you might tonight. Couple of pictures when Finland won hockey worldchampionship in 2011, the ones at night are from Sunday and the day ones from Monday :D
Heard some stories of foreign bus drivers wondering what the fuck to do? Thousands of drunk fins dancing everywhere, on top of the bus, inside the bus, on top of the bus stop and anywhere they can go to? First thing they figure okay lets call the police but problem is that the police and fire deparment were driving around playing with their sirens :D

Cqi41rD.jpg

kaNtYUp.png

ZcVdkLb.jpg

PZRFhw4.jpg

Y9FhII5.jpg

PFxCrA7.jpg

B93Pr7M.jpg

LMAO just saw this

No I behaved I think :p

BLUES ALSO WANT PERISIC

Chelsea are interested in signing Ivan Perisic from Inter Milan, Sky in Italy are reporting today.

Manchester United have made an opening offer of €35m but Inter value Perisic at between €55m and €60m.

LMAO just saw this

No I behaved I think :p
I was rekt on Monday before 11pm.
Way it went, final was on Sunday and i was doing a nightshift (16 hours). Watched the game at work, game ended before midnight and i didnt eat after that. On my way home i bought few beers, had a 2 hour nap. Have a shower and start drinking. 4pm i am in city center drinking. Team arrived in a bus at 6pm i think. Few beers in and i drank 0,5 bottle of vodka pretty fast. After that i dont remember much but apparently i was dancing, singing and talking to strangers. Got lost from my mates and ended up puking near the train station. Then had a maybe 15 minute nap (though people kept waking me up to make sure i was fine). Called them to ask where they are, once i heard the location (was about 1.5km where i was from, i said fuck it i am going home. Probably the best thing to do at this point :p).
Ohh and next day i was told by several people i called them and sang to them (no idea what i sang). Checked my phone i called 15 people (anyone unlucky ehough to answer).

BLUES ALSO WANT PERISIC

Chelsea are interested in signing Ivan Perisic from Inter Milan, Sky in Italy are reporting today.

Manchester United have made an opening offer of €35m but Inter value Perisic at between €55m and €60m.
We should really demand 150m for Auba, what the fuck is going on this summer? More than 50m for some decent player like Perisic?

I was rekt on Monday before 11pm.
Way it went, final was on Sunday and i was doing a nightshift (16 hours). Watched the game at work, game ended before midnight and i didnt eat after that. On my way home i bought few beers, had a 2 hour nap. Have a shower and start drinking. 4pm i am in city center drinking. Team arrived in a bus at 6pm i think. Few beers in and i drank 0,5 bottle of vodka pretty fast. After that i dont remember much but apparently i was dancing, singing and talking to strangers. Got lost from my mates and ended up puking near the train station. Then had a maybe 15 minute nap (though people kept waking me up to make sure i was fine). Called them to ask where they are, once i heard the location (was about 1.5km where i was from, i said fuck it i am going home. Probably the best thing to do at this point :p).
Ohh and next day i was told by several people i called them and sang to them (no idea what i sang). Checked my phone i called 15 people (anyone unlucky ehough to answer).
God damn that is crazy :D

We should really demand 150m for Auba, what the fuck is going on this summer? More than 50m for some decent player like Perisic?
Thats the trend. Look at most expensive transfers of all time, cant even get in top 50 if the pricetag is under 40m.

Yup

World class players going for 80m isn't the problem. It's average players going for 40m and unproven "wonder-kids" for 100m that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back