Premier League Thread 16/17 v204 : Fa Cup Final Edition - ARSENAL THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!

Is This Wenker's last game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
150px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

Sounds more like a contract than a retirement.

the cheeky fucker has ALWAYS been renewing lol, the climate was so bad he was shook!

he was meant to announce it like 3 months ago!

I thought counting the Charity Shield as a "trophy" was just tongue-in-cheek........are people genuinely counting it?
I thought the same. It's one game for crying out loud. One nobody cares about.

Smh. How the hell are we losing at half.

lol

The team who has celebrated finishing top 4 for 12 years suddenly says 2nd is nothing.

Guarantee that Arsene would have preferred 2nd to an FA Cup this season.
There's no comparison when Champions League qualification is on the line. That's a huge revenue for clubs.

I read somewhere United would have lost about £85M if they failed to qualify this season. :eek:

How can anyone say finishing second is better than fa cup? You can show video to your children lifting the cup and celebrating. What you gonna show your kids finishing second.....season ending table?
I'm sure united fans think about losing that league on goal difference every day. How much do they think about winning that fa cup last year? Challenging for the title is way more important.

I'm sure united fans think about losing that league on goal difference every day. How much do they think about winning that fa cup last year? Challenging for the title is way more important.
You are always going to remember a loss like that though.

Hell I'd have fucking nightmares everytime some asks are you OK?

Areee you

Arrrrr

ARRRRGUEROOOOOOOO

There's no comparison when Champions League qualification is on the line. That's a huge revenue for clubs.

I read somewhere United would have lost about £85M if they failed to qualify this season. :eek:

I heard it was 50m, but yeah, either way it would have been a big hit even for a club as big as United. The downward spiral it could potentially start is even greater, too.

Get smashed by Bayern or barca

Win a trophy

Smashed by Bayern or barca

Win a trophy

As a fan.... I'm happy i don't have to think about playing those 2 teams

They cudda saved that much by signing Pulis instead of Mou, tbf.

Goal for Madrid, Theo Hernandez.

Win a trophy

Win a trophy

If you're in the championsleague you can buy better players to bridge the gap to those teams without having to throw fortunes at them.

Win a trophy

Win a trophy

End of an era for prem Fred Bants tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back