Premier League Fred 2017/18 v17: International break is done

Who´s gonna be September Champ ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does your hate for UTD stem from? Is it like a legitimate hate because of something irl, or is just for banter on here?
Just banter in here

gives our poor Utd fans ITT something to look forward to when they beat relegation battlers back2back

Just banter in here
That's disapointing, I was hoping you had some crazy child hood story about how a bunch of Man U fans jumped you and raped you and then you took revenge by going to their houses one by one and murdering their families.

I can see @Tules now

"WHAT DA FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT MATE, WE'RE 9nth IN THE FUCKING TABLE BLUD, THIS AIN'T NO TIME TO CELEBRATE, THIS IS TIME TO LET WENKER KNOW WE DONT WANT HIS SHIT NO MORE, FUCK YOU ARE STUPID, FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
Well done old chap, thats pretty much the script for @Tules first apperance in AFTV.

who do united fans hate more, City or Liverpool?
Do I have to choose?

Epxml_s-200x150.gif

We should keep a running tally of dodgy Barca/RM goals this season ITT

1-0 Barca ?
Dude everyone knows that Barca only has legit goals and Real scores atlest one offside goal a week (or gets away with a red card foul).

Messi brace, verging on a hat trick.

Barça have showed some signs of brilliance offensively.

Their defense is much better today too with Piqué and Umtiti at CB without Mascherano.

well I know who @Twelve75 would choose lol
I'm not sure who he'd choose. Guess I'm not as familiar with his preferences.

City is a shit club and stands for everything that's wrong with the sport in the current day, but I would be more sickened watching Liverpool earn a title than seeing City purchase one.

I vote Liverpool.

I'm not sure who he'd choose. Guess I'm not as familiar with his preferences.

City is a shit club and stands for everything that's wrong with the sport in the current day, but I'd less rather watch Liverpool earn a title than see City purchase one. I vote Liverpool.

lol true

i guess the 2014 PL title race was brutal for you guys

Seeing Gerrard fail was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back