Premier League Fred 2017/18 v17: International break is done

Who´s gonna be September Champ ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if @Tules wasn't such a massive poor can, he could go to games and be more popular than DT, Claude, and that other dude that always sucks Wengers dick and argues with Claude.
Ty. Also @Tules dont even need to buy tickets to the game. Just find a bar near the stadium and after the game leave the bar looking for Robbie.

But back to your plan, Claude and Ty have their thing going on. Tules needs to find his own partner in crime so to speak. Maybe this guy?

you're so sexy

tumblr_ovx8xa32cV1t1j2ffo1_400.gif
9bt74oc.gif

Ty. Also @Tules dont even need to buy tickets to the game. Just find a bar near the stadium and after the game leave the bar looking for Robbie.

But back to your plan, Claude and Ty have their thing going on. Tules needs to find his own partner in crime so to speak. Maybe this guy?

lmao @ being that excited when you are 9th in the table

Thats why @Tules need to go there and argue with him. Maybe even take his hat or glasses, then give us his WengerOut promo.
I can see @Tules now

"WHAT DA FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT MATE, WE'RE 9nth IN THE FUCKING TABLE BLUD, THIS AIN'T NO TIME TO CELEBRATE, THIS IS TIME TO LET WENKER KNOW WE DONT WANT HIS SHIT NO MORE, FUCK YOU ARE STUPID, FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

sherdog > surviving a hurricane imo
I was following the PRIDE Final Conflict 2005 play-by-play on Sherdog while awaiting Katrina.

Sherdogging while surviving a hurricane trumps all. :cool:

Nothing cheers me up more of a weekend than BBQ'ing for friends

I was following the PRIDE Final Conflict 2005 play-by-play on Sherdog while awaiting Katrina.

Sherdogging while surviving a hurricane trumps all. :cool:
Fedor vs Cro Cop is still probably the most heavily anticipated fight of all time by real mma fans, so I can see why you did that.

We should keep a running tally of dodgy Barca/RM goals this season ITT

1-0 Barca ?

who do united fans hate more, City or Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back