Premier League Fred 2016/17 v126: Bayern Munich v Assenal FC -Besmirchment On the Fiffteenth Edition

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The saddest thing is we are talking about Wenger deciding if he is staying on or not.

At any other Club in any other sport, this decision would not be in his hands.

This Club is rotten to the core.

This issue resides with the owners. They need to make moves. Gooners won't be top again until they have a new leader.

@Kahl Drogo @RR @essieyessie @BC

C4vQMakWYAAMJGI.jpg

:(

Ozil and Neymar should be forced to play a midweek tie as fullbacks so they can learn some empathy

even Keown has now changed his opinion from 2 days ago lmao

I'll rustle up a fred before bed unless someone else wants it.

From what I've watched they haven't looked as good all season compared to others. Still a great team but they didn't seem to be missing something.

They honestly made Arsenal look like a under 6s team, Bayern could of scored more but had the competition of who can score the craziest goal.

Gabriel should never wear an Arsenal shirt again, would rather play holding and get pumped... at least hes young.

That is kinda my point, they did not look good this season BUT usually played great in the important games. Similar to Dortmund being shit in the Bundesliga but usually playing great in the CL (even yesterday, besides the result).

Kos being out broke them imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back