Premier League 2018-19 v54 : Arsenal v Ballbag FC Edition

Does Frenz get with Workbae at the work party tonight?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<TheWire1>
Really? I thought it was because Liverpool fans are murders
According to this thread Liverpool fans eat rats out of dumpsters and murder people and are mugs. @Chules
I have never eaten a rat out of a dumpster, never murdered anyone (sans hookers) and my mum says I am a nice looking mug.

According to this thread Liverpool fans eat rats out of dumpsters and murder people and are mugs. @Chules
I have never eaten a rat out of a dumpster, never murdered anyone (sans hookers) and my mum says I am a nice looking mug.
Never mind that cunt. He supports the most bigoted, racist team in the world

We eat rats in Liverpool, you eat dick, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh God, you actually LIVE there? Jesus, I was just on a wind up, I assumed you were American or South African or Welsh, like most of your fanbase. Didn't realise you're a proper scouser.

So whose stolen laptop are you writing on then?

Oh God, you actually LIVE there? Jesus, I was just on a wind up, I assumed you were American or South African or Welsh, like most of your fanbase. Didn't realise you're a proper scouser.

So whose stolen laptop are you writing on then?
@MaureenCretis still trying to court @Chules, "You should see the river in the spring time, lovely."

kicking off in here

MHaHWS6.gif

Silly cunt

I did a postgrad at Cardiff University. There were Liverpool supporters bloody everywhere.

This was in the mid-90s, when (oddly, I thought) all the Welsh were supporting England at Euro 96.

I did a postgrad at Cardiff University. There were Liverpool supporters bloody everywhere.

This was in the mid-90s, when (oddly, I thought) all the Welsh were supporting England at Euro 96.
Don't feel bad because you got bullied for being a poof

i wanted to study medicine at Cardiff

They wanted 7A*s at GCSE

I got 4

Cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back