Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard end of 2018, but not heard any news since the summer. I'm so ready for more of that character.

Never fails to disappoint. Character has been in about 10 different formats and been great in them all.

It's perfect, imo. I'm glad they changed it to the current seeding system.

The random draw makes it exciting. Good mix of tough groups and easy groups.

Nah, Serie A, PL, Ligue 1, La Liga, Bundesliga should always be favored. They are guarantee to be better teams because there is no regulations granting parity to lesser teams.

The Group D and E teams have no shot. It is a waste of a slot. Id rather see Napoli, Inter, and Monaco get through than Ajax or Shalke.

Nah, Serie A, PL, Ligue 1, La Liga, Bundesliga should always be favored. They are guarantee to be better teams because there is no regulations granting parity to lesser teams.

The Group D and E teams have no shot. It is a waste of a slot. Id rather see Napoli, Inter, and Monaco get through than Ajax or Shalke.

Monaco is trash this year. The whole system is based off of coefficients/countries previous performances in European competitions over the last few years.

I almost decapitated a guy when playing as a sweeper, then I remembered that I play in the last division and we were down 0-3.
That was the day I figured out I still have a soul and let him through for the 0-4. If the score was 0-2 he would have dieded.

<Fedor23>

WallyBear, the German Beckenbauer.

WallyBear, the German Beckenbauer.

I just remembered that was a game in which we tried out a back four (deadly in the last division) and my partner in the middle was a guy with 40lbs too much on his body and he was already calling for offside before the passer even passed the ball. OFC he then just stood there, didn't run back and let me deal with it. Those were the days.

btw I'm not corrupt enough to be the German Beckenbauer. Bavarian Beckenbauer is a fraud

<BronTroll1>

guys

im in love

tumblr_oxizw8D9V31ryufxyo1_400.gif

Nah.

Ranking the teams 1-32 and seeding them thus would be boring as fuck. Keeping the draw somewhat random is definitely a better idea.

......and Serie A, PL, Ligue 1, La Liga, Bundesliga are massively favoured.

Don't think Group A is massively stronger than Group E anyway.

"dont panic chules, im not vegan... or even vegetarian"

tumblr_oxizw8D9V31ryufxyo1_400.gif

im having a laugh lol

aka attention seeking.

once i leave the single market and im a legit doc, my time on this paltform is coming to an end

make the most of it

give me all the attention whilst you still can.

working 12.5 hour shifts for the NHS and having a bae will take up all of my time.

Gonna be a doccccccccccccccc

Acute pancreatitis!

Pneumothorax!

Pulmonary embolism secondary to a DVT!

mustve posted 100 times today

IM HAPPY

<DisgustingHHH>
Fuck that noise, there are thousands of fans of teams from other leagues, who should be in the competition by right, rather than who will have more people watching on TV.
Who the fuck are Napoli or Monaco....fucking no marks in the history of football

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back