Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brexit deal could lead to N.Ireland leaving the Union.

Tbh, I wouldn't mind that now. So that Brexiters can finally realise the consequence of their choices and live with that forever. Breaking up of the Union will always be a reminder to them for what happened for their selfish and ignorant ways.
Isn't this what you all wanted?

The Brexit deal could lead to N.Ireland leaving the Union.

Tbh, I wouldn't mind that now. So that Brexiters can finally realise the consequence of their choices and live with that forever. Breaking up of the Union will always be a reminder to them for what happened for their selfish and ignorant ways.
Isn't this what you all wanted?
let them go, and the fuckin' jocks, i'm fed up paying for them anyway, I want my England back, an England where John Smith was the most popular name, and if you lived next door to someone Brown, it was good old Tel Brown, he's a diamond is Tel, i'd rather have toast than Tikka.

jk <{Heymansnicker}>

I just don't want Saudis at Old Tafford <Ellaria01>

Keys picked up <{coachie}>

The estate agent is a bit of a prat but he’s got his heart in the right place. Said I’ve done very well for myself as a girl from Bow (he grew up there too)

The estate agent is a bit of a prat but he’s got his heart in the right place. Said I’ve done very well for myself as a girl from Bow (he grew up there too)

Congrats, hope it all goes well.

Congrats, and enjoy your wank [<cena1}

I’m back at my mums now waiting for the van guy to arrive but went to the flat beforehand to check what’s already in there.

How the fuck do I work blinds?????!!! I managed to get one set to go down, but how do I make it stay up again and what are the little rods for?

I’m back at my mums now waiting for the van guy to arrive but went to the flat beforehand to check what’s already in there.

How the fuck do I work blinds?????!!! I managed to get one set to go down, but how do I make it stay up again and what are the little rods for?
<Huh2>

how do I make it stay up again and what are the little rods for?
giphy-4_d427144b-96b9-46af-9b84-62ef375b78aa_large.gif

For real though, the rods are for changing the angles, one set of string to slide blinds up and dow, then pull the strings to one sideoncethe blinds are at the height you want to lock 'em in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back