Premier League 2017/2018: #WelcomeBackTules

Who reported tules?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
having said that, im gonna cut my posting down a ton, it is a massive distraction and I got quite alot done today without it, and my humour and entertainment is not for every prick lurking now

Top of FF but only until Thursday

Arsenal.png

I think they should put Morata on the wing and let Giroud eat up the middle. Willian on left, and Hazard back to attacking midfield.

having said that, im gonna cut my posting down a ton, it is a massive distraction and I got quite alot done today without it, and my humour and entertainment is not for every prick lurking now

Time to hit the lab.

I think they should put Morata on the wing and let Giroud eat up the middle. Willian on left, and Hazard back to attacking midfield.
Morata spends most of the time on his arse not matter where he plays.

I mod Rawex not the other way round - Tules about 20 mins before he got bant.

'posting small images, dnt want anyone to get rekt or anything'

chules 5 mins before he gets rekt

Top of FF but only until Thursday

Arsenal.png
Two things:

Why does no cunt ever tweet or facebook "i started smoking again today, folks"

and

Why does Mooch only ever talk about FF after he's had a good week

Two things:

Why does no cunt ever tweets or facebook " i started smoking again today"

and

Why does Mooch only ever talks about FF when he's had a good week
giphy.gif

fuck #jlingz.

and im still in a calorie deficit trying to lose another 6-7lbs

then im gonna go for the GAINZ

I’m with you dawg. I’m a week into my keto diet and trying to shed from about 20% BF to 15. Hoping I can make it happen in two months. Not being able to drink beer is going to be brutal lol.

Copied Salah off me too, cheeky kernt.

I’m with you dawg. I’m a week into my keto diet and trying to shed from about 20% BF to 15. Hoping I can make it happen in two months. Not being able to drink beer is going to be brutal lol.

how many lbs you planning to drop?

I'm literally just going to the gym everyday. I have no motivation for anything else atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back