Premier League 2017/2018: #WelcomeBackTules

Who reported tules?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm thinking City drop points over the 2 games. Could really do with them beating Chelsea. Sane, Jesus and Silva coming back should help.

Jose is stubborn enough to play Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof and Young again, imo. If Bailly and Jones are 90% they should both come in.....seems Jones may be back on the shit list, though. Shaw > Young seems obvious to everyone at this point. Cue JM randomly picking Darmian for no reason at all.

3 weeks ago I penned this as a comfortable United win, now it's a 50/50.
Think i'd start Shaw & Valencia against Chelsea, tbh.

CB's are your biggest problem. Pogba has to keep dropping deep cuz they cant manage a pass over 10yds to him.

'I mod rawex not the other way round'

I read that on the way home from work - had me rolling.

If tules is now gone for good (hopefully not) then I will miss his interactions with Rawex.

A snippet from today . . . . . .

JvyLjqx.jpg

YHNQh19.jpg

7YkPAaQ.jpg

tumblr_oh9jr0od1K1vff0kqo1_500.gif

I read that on the way home from work - had me rolling.

If tules is now gone for good (hopefully not) then I will miss his interactions with Rawex.

A snippet from today . . . . . .

JvyLjqx.jpg

YHNQh19.jpg

7YkPAaQ.jpg

tumblr_oh9jr0od1K1vff0kqo1_500.gif
The other tags that you have open in the background really elevate your post to a new level.

Barca looked pretty unbeatable today. i know it's GIrona but they've played good football here and there.

@Tules why the constant rolling up of the sweats? Dont get it m8

Barca looked pretty unbeatable today. i know it's GIrona but they've played good football here and there.

@Tules why the constant rolling up of the sweats? Dont get it m8
Chules is banned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back