Premier League 2017/2018: #WelcomeBackTules

Who reported tules?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game tomorrow too.

Best part of thread is him rattling folk during big games

Nah. Nobody forced him and post that nonsense. We begged him to stop. The blood on his Tottenham jersey

Depends on what hour of the day it is, imo. He's a fan of many teams as you know.

RIP chules
gt9s03X.jpg

Reading back through that fred...this line killed me. LOL. 'I mod rawex not the other way round'

also this...

'im keeping the images small dont want anyone to get rekt or anyhting'

@Rebelfett you see how his mind works?

Reading back through that fred...this line killed me. LOL. 'I mod rawex not the other way round'

also this...

'im keeping the images small dont want anyone to get rekt or anyhting'

@Rebelfett you see how his mind works?
<{MingNope}>
I tried to get him to settle but he had to poke @Rawex he def was an idiot-savant

Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches.

The pussy will be found and dealt with.

Big game tomorrow too.

Best part of thread is him rattling folk during big games

United's biggest game of the season.

If we win we almost certainly get top 4, imo. If we lose we are favourites to miss out. Jose should really go for the jugular........<Lmaoo>

How do you think City will cope with playing Arsenal (Sunday), Arsenal (Thursday) and Chelsea (Sunday)?

They did well to all but win the CL tie in the first leg vs Basel........means they can probably go all in against Chelsea.

United's biggest game of the season.

If we win we almost certainly get top 4, imo. If we lose we are favourites to miss out. Jose should really go for the jugular........<Lmaoo>

How do you think City will cope with playing Arsenal (Sunday), Arsenal (Thursday) and Chelsea (Sunday)?

They did well to all but win the CL tie in the first leg vs Basel........means they can probably go all in against Chelsea.
Think Jose held back in midweek to put his best side out tomorrow. All depends on who he starts in your defence, imo.

City's spine look really tired. Pep hasn't done a great job of rotating them, imo.

Think Jose held back in midweek to put his best side out tomorrow. All depends on who he starts in your defence, imo.

City's spine look really tired. Pep hasn't done a great job of rotating them, imo.

Yeah, I'm thinking City drop points over the 2 games. Could really do with them beating Chelsea. Sane, Jesus and Silva coming back should help.

Jose is stubborn enough to play Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof and Young again, imo. If Bailly and Jones are 90% they should both come in.....seems Jones may be back on the shit list, though. Shaw > Young seems obvious to everyone at this point. Cue JM randomly picking Darmian for no reason at all.

3 weeks ago I penned this as a comfortable United win, now it's a 50/50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back