Premier League 2017/18 Thread v37: You Just Got Kaned Edition

How many full size buses need to be parked at Old Trafford next week to stop HurriKane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some former Dortmund players over the years, he drove Perisic away because he constantly played Großkreutz over him lmao.

Yes, this and next weekend. :)

thats world cup winner kevin grossbkreutz

Are you trying to kill @Tules?
If I was trying to kill @Tules, I'd go a different route...

giphy.gif

tumblr_m9ruiqIHnS1qkfwf2o1_500.gif

I'm not sure. I doubt Brees the kind of guy to hold a grudge over something like that. I've always heard Rivers stayed pretty true to his Southern roots and doesn't live too lavishly (for a guy probably worth 9 figures). Seems a pretty good guy.

Would have loved me a clan of 7 J's. Never had that Rivers paycheck, though.

rivers has 10 kids or some shit
commutes everyday from san diego bc he wont move
he has some crazy ass sprinter van he does meetings in
lots of good rivers gifs too

rivers_wont_cry.0.gif

@Deffid

have u dropped emilia for demi
shokcing stuff

My fucking lord.

Pool need to get rid of klopp, blokes bigger flop than Wenger.

Sign Ancelotti and buy a back line.

The ox signing should be klopps walking papers.

congrats @xtramob on getting 1st in the west and that seed.

we needed toronto to come big for us to get 2nd. hopefully atlanta shit the bed in the knockout round against columbus

My fucking lord.

Pool need to get rid of klopp, blokes bigger flop than Wenger.

Sign Ancelotti and buy a back line.

The ox signing should be klopps walking papers.
If the issues aren't given the proper attention in the next window and shit stays the same, I don't know...
I could see him resigning.

Let's hope it turns around though, love Klopp me.

If the issues aren't given the proper attention in the next window and shit stays the same, I don't know...
I could see him resigning.

Let's hope it turns around though, love Klopp me.
He seems like a great guy but man... Everyone can see pools problem and be goes and buys ox out of everyone?

Only dude he should of bought from arsenal is mustafi or Ospina IMO.

He is trying to bring that winning mentality to Liverpool but it seems more the players don't believe in it.

Lovren was nothing short of pathetic.

Klopp's fine. He just got f'd hard by the last weird transfer window. As did Mou & Conte too.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Liverpool go above Arsenal & Utd by Christmas time. They're only 7pts behind Utd & have already played 4 of the Big 6 Clubs(7 of the 8 teams above them). Utd face 6 of the current top 7 in their next 7 Lg games. Arsenal also have a rough run of games coming up too.

Last edited:
Lovren was poor today but he's been playing injured & has been taking a lot of cortisone injections to numb the pain.

Utd have had a top 2 defence in Lg for the past cpl seasons & still haven't managed to get a top4 finish.

Martial & Rashford both look better at ST than they do out on the wings, where they've been bang average.

Jose hasn't been able to get any half decent production out of an ADM for 3 years now:

Pedro, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Mkhi, Martial, Lingard ..... Yet he prattles on about how decent Fellaini is.

Matic looks exhausted too.

Morning all

Woke up late for work, thankfully I have a couple of days off after today.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and hope you all have a great week

Klopp's fine. He just got f'd hard by the last weird transfer window. As did Mou & Conte too.

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Liverpool go above Arsenal & Utd by Christmas time. They're only 7pts behind Utd & have already played 4 of the Big 6 Clubs(7 of the 8 teams above them). Utd face 6 of the current top 7 in their next 7 Lg games. Arsenal also have a rough run of games coming up too.
Liverpool problem was never the big teams though, this is probably the first time they've got a losing record against the usual top4/6?

I mean they've signed ox, salah and the dude from Dortmund for next year... Their weakness has been known for awhile now.

If someone like Sebbe wants to ask questions you know somethings up. He's not Tules

Randomly remembered that shonuf guy on here this morning

RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back