Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wYtcgYN.jpg
fwC7G0d.gif

Get a new fred going before I shut this down

iu

Anyone with 'Shooping skills who can cut a PNG out of Griezmann's blackface photo?

@EOW please and thanks?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, you are not useless - paramore misguided ghosts.

Star Wars got spoiled by Colby Covington so people who care might want to stay away from his twitter.

LOL i saw the rustlemania from that

Taking the piss out of BRazil is fine

but ruining star wars is a proper cunt move

i still havent seen it and i've avoided spoilers till now lol

I saw a ton of neckbeards getting worked over that and I tweeted that immediately after it happened and the replies were mostly sarcastic "priorities" type of replies.

<1>

started when he retweeted a ufc guy mocking them. then he retweeted a bunch of people agreeing. I think that's all of them before he got dragged into the politics @Edwin

I'm not a massive Star Wars fan but someone posted it in the wrestling thread just to be a dick and pissed people off. I would have thought if he was going to do it he'd have done it in Portuguese to troll Brazil.

started when he retweeted a ufc guy mocking them. then he retweeted a bunch of people agreeing. I think that's all of them before he got dragged into the politics @Edwin

<36>

I listen mostly to bits of him talking about the territories and Vince Russo on YouTube, but find it hilarious when he starts talking like he's some type of badass.

The dude is a fat old man with no real fighting experience. One would think these guys who despite being pro-wrestlers, are young and athletic could whoop this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back