Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.53: Game of Throw-Ins

Which house wins FF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAME. Productivity is gonna be through the floor on Tuesday.
Some shitty dinner, and there's nowhere to go out after on Monday as well.

Oh well, just gonna have to make the most of it I guess and get wasted.

I don't have to come in till the afternoon so i'm good.

bork1}

Spurs went shit and he disappeared. Very odd.
Pipe down. In the 3 whole days i've not posted ITT Spurs qualified into last 16 of CL in top place of the group of death. W5 D1

Utd fans went missing for a fn fortnight after Huddersfield loss lol

Was it you who thinks Pool wont finish top 4

Pipe down. In the 3 whole days i've not posted ITT Spurs qualified into last 16 of CL in top place of the group of death. W5 D1

tenor.gif

First post in a while and blokey not wasting any time.

Masche had an interview with TyC Sports today in Argentina...

Masche: I have recognized I have lost my spot as a regular starting 11 squad player at Barcelona. My destiny is playing at a club where I feel important. I will leave when I feel I have become an inconvenience for the club. Returning to Argentina is a tough decision to make.

Masche: My story with the national team ends in Russia...

<2>

Last edited by a moderator:

Oooooh, how sensitive. Not like you to be able to dish it without taking a little back ;);).

Think the last time I did a prediction was City>Chelsea>United>Arsenal>Pool>Spurs with the * that 2-6 could literally be in any order. Crucial 2 months coming up......

Oooooh, how sensitive. Not like you to be able to dish it without taking a little back ;);).

Think the last time I did a prediction was City>Chelsea>United>Arsenal>Pool>Spurs with the * that 2-6 could literally be in any order. Crucial 2 months coming up......
Tbf to Lewis, he's the only red ITT with the plums to have 3 Utd players in his FF squad

Also explains why he's in 25th place rn.

@frenzy

If you don't have any plans for this weekend open a bottle of wine and blast this on the HP. This is thrash metal at its very peak. Crispy sound, unrelenting riffs... Four wizards at the top of their game.

Turn off the lights and let the 'deth take you to a happier, bygone era where people didn't bring phones to concerts and wild, permed (wo)men roamed the Earth.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back