Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been?

Yeah! Last time a couple of years ago. Did the Met, Central Park, all that stuff. Shopping too. One thing that surprised me was the people didn't seem as harsh or rude as the stereotype. Like London, they're just busy.

The only thing that irritates me a bit is the puzzled looks i get when i open a door for someone behind me & share a smile as i do it.

Blokes throw looks at me like i'm a f'n weirdo & chicks throw non audible tut looks as if i'm being condescending towards them.

Only meant as a friendly gesture. I guess its a smalltown boy thing.

The rest doesn't affect me at all as i've never regarded women to be a sub-human species.

I occasionally have a scared non black woman clutch their bag as I let them get off the train first or open the door for them. Usually get a thanks though.

Explains why the creepy cunt dresses up like Woody from Toy Story

Just bought....

2hwhb9c.jpg

Yeah! Last time a couple of years ago. Did the Met, Central Park, all that stuff. Shopping too. One thing that surprised me was the people didn't seem as harsh or rude as the stereotype. Like London, they're just busy.
I'd love to visit Central Park

not really,was still pretty good,but it had/has an expectation it didn't really fulfil.
How i feel about Old Trafford

Least intimidating ground i've been to in England. And i've been away to Sealand Road

DPQeGc7X4AAAUqS.jpg

469171A900000578-5103551-image-a-43_1511265468038.jpg

Last edited:
Frankfurt Airport is my sole German experience.
Spent 10 days in Helignaus, near Dusseldorf, when i was 12 yrs old. Twin Town to Mansfield.

My overriding impression was how impeccably clean the Town was. Didnt see one dog shit on pavements the whole trip.

Blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back