Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally get thank you's here. Some people don't like it though, had extreme feminist one time tell me "I don't need your help" opening the door for her while I was at work back on Uni. It's like, shit, just trying to be nice. Not doing it because you're a women either.

what a fucking cunt

Generally get thank you's here. Some people don't like it though, had extreme feminist one time tell me "I don't need your help" opening the door for her while I was at work back on Uni. It's like, shit, just trying to be nice. Not doing it because you're a women either.
Yeah, opened a door for two petsmart looking Rosie Riveter lesbians once & they threw me a disgusted look like i'd just asked them to hmu if they ever fancy trying out some real cock

The opposite;

The opposite;

Having November Fawf esc flashbacks of when I had to work with the Queer Resource Center at times for events. Was like walking on egg shells at times. Offended a group for saying "How's it going guys?" Started to just say "yall" after that because I can't remember all the proper fucking pronouns every damn time.

Nah she's an Amazon woman. 7ft tall.
0sfyycP.gif

Remember when all Tory boys promised they'd have the UK's books balanced by 2015

Hows that working out for you guys

Am hearing they've pushed their deadline back a decade until 2015

Wonder why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back