Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(didn't mean the mug in an offensive way)

(this is not a white flag)

(con bless)

(im sorry)

I think it's just a Calfornian & New York thing. Everyone's in such a mad fucking rush to get places. Folk drive to corner store in So Cal. If you walk to the store & say hello to someone as you pass them getting outta their car they automatically assume you are poor, possibly unhinged & do their utmost to avert eye contact & just ignore you lol

There's some cunts in London too, tbf.

@Tules

I do like New York tbf. The skyline is incredible, there's no getting around that.

coz it can't be worse you mug!
@Rawex is slipping today

source.gif

"America is where you go when you get bored of London. And you WILL get bored of London" - Christopher Hitchens

I do like New York tbf. The skyline is incredible, there's no getting around that.
The bin men were on strike when i was there briefly in 1993.

Left JFK airport & trash was piled 6ft high lining both sides of the streets. The smell of rotting garbage was horrific.

I think it's just a Calfornian & New York thing. Everyone's in such a mad fucking rush to get places. Folk drive to corner store in So Cal. If you walk to the store & say hello to someone as you pass them getting outta their car they automatically assume you are poor, possibly unhinged & do their utmost to avert eye contact & just ignore you lol

There's some cunts in London too, tbf.
Generally get thank you's here. Some people don't like it though, had extreme feminist one time tell me "I don't need your help" opening the door for her while I was at work back on Uni. It's like, shit, just trying to be nice. Not doing it because you're a women either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back