Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to be jesus doe pal, can just be a more broad spirituality or being more aware and engaged in your thought processes. Besides reading those tweets if you remove the word God and just read the message it's more about positive thinking and a lot of the ideas can be implanted in every day life. Don't need prayer or bible study for that lol.

yeah, I need major work lel

yeah, I need major work lel

my pm's are always open. :)

and one last thing before I depart...

337277.jpg
Night! :D

my pm's are always open. :)

and one last thing before I depart...

337277.jpg
Night! :D

i know matey.

I love you more than I did yesterday and less than I will tomorrow

xoxoxo

peace.

I’d only take Betis, not sure about Hellas vs. Bologna as they both suck and are unpredictable.
yeah the juice the top teams get annoys me so I've been trying to oppose the bum teams no matter who they are playing now instead. Leave them to the weekend it is.

@blokeybloke valverde passed pep's first season for our best start in La Liga.

Also bested Vilanova's season on gd, most points a team has ever won La Liga by.

No ballhog down our left wing has freed this defense up and opened our midfielders to actually be able to play. Valverde is the man.

tbh finding Jesus would probably do me good than anything bad, but it's all a load of bull so I find it hard to invest
lol for some reason i find this funny.

i “found” jesus some 8 years ago and i can say my life changed and my perspective on life changed a lot (matured a lot) and things got better. believing there’s more to life and the bonds i was able to create with other church members and with God has helped me tremendously with my battles with depression. i was actually struggling a lot and suicidle when i “found” jesus (haven’t been that way since then - in forever).

not trying to get all preachy or anything, just being honest.

i also don’t like arguing about my beliefs or pushing my beliefs on others. you have the right to live and believe in (or not to) however you want. that’s none of my business. i don’t force my beliefs on anyone and don’t like anyone trying to force me to stop believing simply because they don’t.

Playing cod and drinking mountain dew feeing young again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back