Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.48 - It's the taking part that counts edition

Who would you bet on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm saying, it got my emotions going, mostly anger and sheer frustration but I felt summin. I either want United right in the title hunt (which growing up was every year) or just flaming out like the Moyes season. Anything in between (which the past 3 years have been and still are despite Maureen getting us on the right track a bit more) feels meh.

No idea how fans watch midtable sides every week who always finish between 9-14th lol

im the same tbh. But I've felt like that since like 2012 lol. Just not fucking arsed anymore.

I see Arsenal lose and I laugh

I no longer play video games

and I no longer watch football

I'm finished

@Nowhere Fast

im the same tbh. But I've felt like that since like 2012 lol. Just not fucking arsed anymore.

I see Arsenal lose and I laugh

Mediocrity is boring, imo. Either be fookin awesome or be like Sunderland. I can enjoy both LOL. Speaking of forget my weekly update....

NF's Weekly Sundercan Update:

They are still shite.

TSTness and trying to be a MD to get that date with @frenzy is all I have

Mediocrity is boring, imo. Either be fookin awesome or be like Sunderland. I can enjoy both LOL. Speaking of forget my weekly update....

NF's Weekly Sundercan Update:

They are still shite.

LOL yeah

I'm finking of supporting Man City tbh. Will you allow it?

LOL yeah

I'm finking of supporting Man City tbh. Will you allow it?

337277.jpg

rather be TST than a fat deluded gooner and playing video games lol

Nice

Did you see Valencia's 1st goal earlier? Was a right peach!
<Goldie11>

Kongo is having a hell of season.

Valencia have a really well structured squad, but unfortunately it's going to get dismantled as Kongdo is on loan from Inter and Gonçalo Guedes is on loan from PSG unless Valencia decide to cash in on them once the loan ends.

tbh finding Jesus would probably do me good than anything bad, but it's all a load of bull so I find it hard to invest

It doesn't have to be jesus doe pal, can just be a more broad spirituality or being more aware and engaged in your thought processes. Besides reading those tweets if you remove the word God and just read the message it's more about positive thinking and a lot of the ideas can be implanted in every day life. Don't need prayer or bible study for that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back